Keene State College majors and acceptance rate
Keene State College, located in the Northwest region of the United States is a 4-year public liberal arts college in southwest New Hampshire and a member of the University System of New Hampshire. Keene State confers bachelor’s degrees in over 40 academic fields of study. Throughout the school year, Keene State hosts several annual events including a student film festival, seminars in children’s literature, and the New Hampshire State Geographic Bee.
Is Keene State College hard to get into?
The acceptance rate at Keene State College is 91%. For every 100 applicants, 91 are admitted. This means the school is not selective; not hard to get into. The selection process for students is based on outstanding academic achievement, innovation, and curiosity.
Is Keene State College a good school?
Keene State College is a good school that prepares promising students to think critically and creatively, engage in active citizenship, and pursue meaningful work.
What is Keene State College known for?
Keene State College is known for its unique academic programs that anticipate the needs of regional and global communities. Unique programs in holocaust and genocide studies and also best known for their teacher education program.
Is Keene State College a party school?
Yes, Keene State College is a party school.
What major is Keene State College known for?
- Occupational safety and health technology/technician
- Business administration and management
- Speech communication and rhetoric
- Corrections and criminal justice
- Health and wellness
- Biology/biological sciences
- Elementary education and teaching
- Cinematography and film/video production
- Secondary education and teaching
- English language and literature
- Environmental studies
- Engineering technologies and engineering, related fields
- Holocaust and related studies
- Computer and information sciences
- Early childhood education and teaching
- Commercial and advertising art
- Fine/studio arts
- Multi, /interdisciplinary studies
- Registered nursing/registered nurse
- Women’s studies
- Kinesiology and exercise science
- Athletic training/trainer
- American history (united states)
- Political science and government
- Music teacher education
- Spanish language and literature
- American/united states studies/civilization
- Digital communication and media/multimedia
- Mathematics teacher education
- Physical education teaching and coaching
- Science teacher education/general science teacher education
- Health and physical education/fitness
- Music technology
- Public health
- European history
- Applied mathematics
- Directing and theatrical production
- Substance abuse/addiction counseling
- Public relations/image management
- Computer software and media applications
- Computer and information systems security/information assurance
- Technical theatre/theatre design and technology
- Music performance
- Social studies teacher education
- Drama and dance teacher education
- Construction engineering technology/technician
- French language and literature
- Sociology and Anthropology
- Film/cinema/video studies
- Music theory and composition