Monmouth University majors and acceptance rate
Located in the Northwest region of the United States, Monmouth is a private, moderate-sized, coeducational, comprehensive University founded in 1933. Monmouth offers exceptional value as students benefit from quality academic programs, small classes, professors who meet the highest standards for teaching and academic excellence, a magnificent campus, and state-of-the-art facilities. Plus, Monmouth is just the right size to provide the variety and choice of a comprehensive university combined with the individual attention typical of a small liberal arts college. Monmouth’s convenient location, in the heart of a high-tech business region, provides cooperative and post-graduate employment opportunities for many Monmouth students.
Is Monmouth University hard to get into?
The acceptance rate at Monmouth University is 78%. For every 100 applicants, 78 are admitted. This means the school is not selective; not hard to get into. The selection process for students is based on outstanding academic achievement, innovation, and curiosity.
Is Monmouth University a good school?
Monmouth University is a good school that educates and prepares students to realize their potential as leaders and to become engaged citizens in a diverse and increasingly interdependent world.
What is Monmouth University known for?
Monmouth University is known for its experiential learning and special programs in:
- ABET-accredited BS in Software Engineering
- Peace Corps Prep Program
- IALEIA-certified Intelligence Analyst Track (Graduate)
- M.S.Ed. in Special Education – Autism/Applied Behavior Analysis
- Interactive Digital Media Concentration (Graduate)
Is Monmouth University a party school?
Yes, Monmouth University is a party school.
What major is Monmouth University known for?
- Business administration and management
- Speech communication and rhetoric
- Health services/allied health/health sciences
- Biology/biological sciences
- English language and literature
- Criminal justice/safety studies
- Computer and information sciences
- Social work
- Political science and government
- Health and physical education/fitness
- Registered nursing/registered nurse
- Homeland security
- Environmental biology
- Design and visual communications
- Multi, /interdisciplinary studies
- Art/art studies
- Spanish language and literature
- Clinical laboratory science/medical technology/technologist
- Special education and teaching
- Computer software engineering