State University of New York at Fredonia majors and acceptance rate
The State University of New York at Fredonia, located in the Northwest region of the United States is a comprehensive, public, liberal arts university in western New York that offers bachelor’s and master’s degree and advanced certificate programs. Fredonia has what you’re looking for in an education. With more than 4,600 students on a beautiful residential campus, students tell us it’s the perfect mix of campus size and program variety.
With affordable tuition and housing in a classic “college town,” Fredonia gives you the academic challenges of a selective university committed to developing your character and preparing you for a rewarding career.
Is the State University of New York at Fredonia hard to get into?
The acceptance rate at the State University of New York at Fredonia is 57%. For every 100 applicants, 57 are admitted. This means the school is selective; hard to get into. The selection process for students is based on outstanding academic achievement, innovation, and curiosity.
Is the State University of New York at Fredonia a good school?
The State University of New York at Fredonia is a good school that educates, challenges, and inspires students to become skilled, connected, creative, and responsible global citizens and professionals. The university enriches the world through scholarship, artistic expression, community engagement, and entrepreneurship.
What is the State University of New York at Fredonia known for?
The State University of New York at Fredonia is known for being the home to a world-renowned School of Music and over 100-degree programs in the liberal arts, natural and social sciences, education, mathematics, and business.
Is the State University of New York at Fredonia a party school?
Yes, the State University of New York at Fredonia is a party school.
What major is the State University of New York at Fredonia known for?
- Business administration and management
- Music teacher education
- Social work
- Criminal justice/safety studies
- Elementary education and teaching
- Radio and television
- Drama and dramatics/theatre arts
- Public relations/image management
- Sport and fitness administration/management
- Special education and teaching
- Computer science
- Music performance
- Biology/biological sciences
- Marketing/marketing management
- Multi/interdisciplinary studies
- Communication sciences and disorders
- English language and literature
- Political science and government
- Music management
- Speech communication and rhetoric
- Visual and performing arts
- Music therapy/therapist
- Exercise physiology
- Musical theatre
- Information science/studies
- Social studies teacher education
- Clinical laboratory science/medical technology/technologist
- Commercial and advertising art
- Molecular genetics
- Mathematics teacher education
- Geology/earth science
- Recording arts technology/technician
- Early childhood education and teaching
- English/language arts teacher education
- Applied mathematics
- Technical theatre/theatre design and technology
- Music theory and composition
- Cinematography and film/video production
- Biology teacher education
- French language teacher education
- Earth science teacher education
- Spanish language and literature
- Mathematics and statistics
- Ceramic arts and ceramics
- Operations management and supervision