The University of Alabama in Huntsville majors and acceptance rate
Located in the South region of the United States, The University of Alabama in Huntsville (UAH), a part of The University of Alabama System, is a state-supported, public, coeducational university, located in Huntsville, Alabama, United States. The university is accredited by the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools to award baccalaureate, master’s and doctoral degrees. UAH offers 88-degree programs of study at the undergraduate and graduate level, with colleges in Engineering, Education, Honors, Nursing, Science, Business, Arts, Humanities & Social Sciences, Graduate School, and Professional Studies.
Is The University of Alabama in Huntsville hard to get into?
The acceptance rate at The University of Alabama in Huntsville is 77%. For every 100 applicants, 77 are admitted. This means the school is not selective; not hard to get into. You have a great chance of getting accepted if you meet The University of Alabama in Huntsville’s requirements for GPA, SAT/ACT scores, and other application components.
Is The University of Alabama in Huntsville a good school?
The University of Alabama in Huntsville is a good school that explores, discovers, creates, and communicates knowledge, while educating individuals in leadership, innovation, critical thinking, and civic responsibility and inspiring a passion for learning.
What is The University of Alabama in Huntsville known for?
The University of Alabama in Huntsville is known for being a preeminent, comprehensive, technological research-intensive university that inspires and instills the spirit of discovery, the ability to solve complex problems, and a passion for improving the human condition – a university of choice where technology and human understanding converge.
Is The University of Alabama in Huntsville a party school?
Yes, The University of Alabama in Huntsville is a party school.
What major is The University of Alabama in Huntsville known for?
- Registered nursing/registered nurse
- Mechanical engineering
- Computer and information sciences
- Biology/biological sciences
- Business administration and management
- Aerospace, aeronautical and astronautical/space engineering
- Management information systems
- Computer engineering
- Chemical engineering
- Electrical and electronics engineering
- Kinesiology and exercise science
- Art/art studies
- Industrial engineering
- Marketing/marketing management
- Physical sciences
- Civil engineering
- Speech communication and rhetoric
- English language and literature
- Multi, /interdisciplinary studies
- Business/managerial economics
- Elementary education and teaching
- Secondary education and teaching
- Foreign languages and literatures
- Political science and government
- Drama and dramatics/theatre arts
- Computer and information systems security/information assurance