University of Maryland Global Campus majors and acceptance rate
Located in the South region of the United States, the University of Maryland Global Campus (UMGC) is the largest public university in the United States. As one of the 12 degree-granting institutions of the University System of Maryland, this global university specializes in high-quality academic programs tailored to working adults. UMGC has earned a worldwide reputation for excellence as a comprehensive virtual university and, through a combination of classroom and distance-learning formats, provides educational opportunities to over 90,000 students.
The university is proud to offer highly acclaimed faculty and world-class student services to educate students online, throughout Maryland, across the United States, and in 27 countries and territories around the world. UMGC serves its students through undergraduate and graduates degree and certificate programs, noncredit leadership development, and customized programs.
Is the University of Maryland Global Campus hard to get into?
The acceptance rate at the University of Maryland Global Campus is 100%. For every 100 applicants, 100 are admitted. This means the school is not selective; not hard to get into. You have a great chance of getting accepted if you meet the University of Maryland Global Campus’s requirements for GPA, SAT/ACT scores, and other application components.
Is University of Maryland Global Campus a good school?
University of Maryland Global Campus is a good school that is committed to excellence in the areas of student engagement, quality of teaching, the vibrancy of the college community, and success of its graduates.
What is UMGC known for?
University of Maryland Global Campus is known for offering online courses that you can access anywhere, and we have more than 175 classroom and service locations worldwide, including at military installations. Our 125+ degrees and certificates are designed to equip you with real-world skills
Is the University of Maryland Global Campus a party school?
Yes. University of Maryland Global Campus is a big party school.
What major is the University of Arkansas known for?
- Information science/studies
- Business administration and management
- Computer and information sciences
- Human resources management/personnel administration
- Computer and information systems security/information assurance
- Criminal justice/safety studies
- Registered nursing/registered nurse
- Health/health care administration/management
- Social sciences
- Speech communication and rhetoric
- English language and literature
- Political science and government
- Legal studies
- Public administration
- Marketing/marketing management
- Natural resources/conservation
- Graphic communications
- Liberal arts and sciences, general studies and humanities
- Asian studies/civilization
- Biological and biomedical sciences
- Business administration, management and operations
- Public administration and social service professions
- Multi/interdisciplinary studies
- International business/trade/commerce
- Fire services administration
- Sales, distribution, and marketing operations