Motivational Quotes For Students to Study Hard
Studying can be difficult if not boring and timely motivations can go a long way to put students or create a good mood for studying. The purpose of this article is to write out some motivational quotes for studying because quotes when spoken at the right time and on the right occasion can trigger students to study hard and do things that seem impossible.
Before I go ahead with study motivation quotes, it is expedient I mention some things that may trigger poor studying habit which may lead to difficulties in studying or at most make a student bored while studying.
- Things and past or upcoming events can distract attention and make a student lose focus:
- A lack of training and practice: Concentration is a skill that needs to be learned and practised.
- Overladen brain: You try to learn too much in too little time.
- Fear of failure: Success can be completely overridden by fear of failure.
- Poor relationship with the teacher
- A lack of motivation and a lack of interest in the subject matter: You may not like the subject and therefore you do not want to study it; if you are not interested you will find it very difficult, even impossible, to concentrate..
Now that some of the problems related to the inability to study have been mentioned, Let me quickly show you some things that can be done to help you study better and then some motivational studying quotes to make a student study hard.
- Use all your senses: Write out what you have to learn and draw diagrams, pictures, cartoons of the subject matter so that you can see it; say it out loud – or chant parts of it or sing it to a simple tune – so that you can hear it; and use your body, for example, your hands, to physically emphasize the words so you can almost feel the subject.
- Find a comfortable place where you can study. A place where there will not be any distractions to lure your attention. Make it a habit to use this place for all your homework and studying.
- Try to develop an active interest in the subject that you are studying.
- Set realistic goals and ensure that you reach them.
- Talk to your mentor or teacher about the difficulties you are facing.
Some Great Studying Motivational Quotes For Students to Study Hard
- A river cuts through rock not because of its power but because of its persistence.
- Allow yourself to be a beginner. No one starts off being excellent.
- Be so good they can’t ignore you.
- Be stronger than your excuses.
- Don’t stop until you’re proud.
- Don’t wish it were easier. Wish you were better.
- Every morning you have two choices: continue to sleep with your dreams, or wake up and chase them.
- Good things come to people who wait, but better things come to those who go out and get them.
- I do not know anyone who has got to the top without hard work. That is the recipe. It will not always get you to the top, but it should get you pretty near.
- I don’t love studying. I hate studying. I like learning. Learning is beautiful.
- I don’t regret the things I’ve done. I regret the things I didn’t do when I had the chance.
- I find that the harder I work, the more luck I seem to have.
- If people knew how hard I worked to achieve my mastery, it wouldn’t seem so wonderful after all.
- If we wait until we’re ready, we’ll be waiting for the rest of our lives.
- If you really want to do something, you’ll find a way. If you don’t, you’ll find an excuse.
- If you work hard enough and assert yourself, and use your mind and imagination, you can shape the world to your desires.
- It’s never too late to be what you might have been.
- Learning is the only thing the mind never exhausts, never fears, and never regrets.
- Many of life’s failures are people who did not realise how close they were to success when they gave up.
- Nobody can go back and start a new beginning, but anyone can start today and make a new ending.
- Start where you are. Use what you have. Do what you can.
- Strive for progress, not perfection.
- Success is not final, failure is not fatal; it is the courage to continue that counts.
- Success is the sum of small efforts, repeated day in and day out.
- Successful and unsuccessful people do not vary greatly in their abilities. They vary in their desires to reach their potential.
- Successful people begin where failures leave off. Never settle for ‘just getting the job done.
- That which we persist in doing becomes easier for us to do; not that the nature of the thing itself is changed, but that our power to do is increased. – Ralph Waldo Emerson, lecturer and poet.
- The difference between ordinary and extraordinary is that little extra.
- The expert in everything was once a beginner.
- The man on top of the mountain didn’t fall there.
- The secret of success is to do the common things uncommonly well.
- The secret to getting ahead is getting started.
- There are two kinds of people in this world: those who want to get things done and those who don’t want to make mistakes.
- There’s no traffic after the extra mile.
- To change your life, you must first change your day.
- Vision without execution is just hallucination.
- Winners embrace hard work. They love the discipline of it, the trade-off they’re making to win. Losers, on the other hand, see it as punishment. And that’s the difference.
- Winners will fail over and over again until they succeed.
- Work as hard as you can and then be happy in the knowledge you couldn’t have done any more.
- Work hard in silence. Let success make the noise.
- You don’t have to be great to start. But you have to start to be great.
- You have three choices: give up, give in or give it everything you have got.
- You may see me struggle but you will never see me quit.
this is so good