Last Updated on
2019 Full-Tuition HSE Scholarships for International Students in Russia
Applications are invited for full-tuition and partial HSE Scholarships at the National Research University Higher School of Economics. These are merit-based scholarships open to international students to pursue a master’s programme in 2019.
The National Research University Higher School of Economics is one of the leading and largest universities in Russia. The university specializes in economics, social sciences, mathematics, computer science, media communications, and design.
Faculty of Economic Sciences of the Higher School of Economics invites bachelors to apply to a 2 year Master Programme “Strategic Corporate Finance” (SCF) to study in Moscow in modern and dynamically developing National Research University Higher School of Economics. SCF is taught in English to those who want simultaneously gain a deep understanding of finance, as well as broad, professional vision necessary for the modern financier.
The programme focuses on studying the contemporary theory and global practices involved in corporate finance. At the same time, the SCF programme provides fundamental knowledge in all areas of finance and economics, which ensures that graduates have wide career options.
More than a hundred study abroad options and dual degree opportunities in such universities as Erasmus, Sorbonne, Amsterdam, Lancaster, Luxemburg and Humboldt. The SCF programme’s high quality is provided by its instructors, among whom are leading Russian academics, including those with PhDs, visiting professors from Western universities, and finance practitioners from some of the largest international companies.
In just two years, students build their own personal network of professional contacts. Programme alumni work at leading consulting companies, investment banks, M&A advisory firms, investment funds, companies of the real sector, and research centres. Graduates work in major finance capitals like Moscow, London, New York, Amsterdam, Berlin, and Sydney.
Course Level: Two-year master degree programme
Study Subject: Strategic Corporate Finance
Scholarship Award: Strategic Corporate Finance 2 year Master Program students receive full tuition waiver based on academic qualification assessment.
Scholarship can be taken in Moscow, Russia
Eligibility: International students from any country.
Nationality: International students
College Admission Requirement [Course Admission Requirement]
- Bachelor (undergraduate degree) diploma. If you are now completing your undergraduate studies you can provide a transcript
To be admitted to the program, you must have;
- Proficiency in English to read international journals, textbooks and attend classes taught in English
- Knowledge of macro- and microeconomics at the undergraduate level, as well as mathematics for economists
It is recommended that those interested in studying the programme should familiarize themselves with the fundamentals of finance with the help of the textbook Principles of Corporate Finance by Brealey and Myers.
Entrance Requirement: Application portfolios should include:
- Completed application online here
Please submit a standard CV, including, at a minimum, your educational achievements, work and research experience, publications (if any), and language knowledge.
- Letter of motivation (300-500 words)
This letter should describe your reasons for applying to this programme, in the context of your long-term career goals and background.
- Scans of diplomas and academic transcripts
If you have not yet received your Bachelor’s diploma, please include an official copy of your most recent academic transcript.
- Two letters of recommendation (at least one from someone familiar with your academic work)
Please provide your recommenders with HSE’s letter of recommendation guidelines.
Test Requirement: GMAT or GRE general test is required. Eligible applicants will have subscore 3 and higher in GRE Revised General test Academic Writing part.
Native speakers or graduates from programs conducted in English are not required to take the English language proficiency test.
How to Apply: The Application fee is waived. You do not need to travel to Moscow before the admission decision.
Application Deadline: August 20, 2019.
For more details click here
Get latest student gist when you like us on Facebook
- DAAD Scholarships for Foreign Graduates in Germany, 2019
- Tianjin Government Award for International Students in China, 2019
- Fulbright Fully Funded Foreign Student Program in USA, 2020
- 66 UNICAF University Undergraduate and Postgraduate Courses
- Universities that offer full tuition scholarship to international student
- How to get and apply for NNPC/TOTAL Scholarship 2019-2020
- How to get and apply for Unicaf Scholarship easily