Last Updated on
Tianjin Government is offering scholarships for pursuing undergraduate, masters and doctoral program in Tianjin, China. International (non-Chinese) students can apply for these scholarships.
This yearly scholarship program was established with the aim of sponsoring more talented international students to study as undergraduates and postgraduates in Tianjin, Tianjin government award (TGS) is established by Tianjin Municipal Government, covering the tuition fee and living allowance fully or partially
- Application Deadline: June 10th.
- Course Level: The studentships are awarded to learn any of the courses offered by the universities of Tianjin.
- Study Subject: The studentships are available for pursuing undergraduate, masters and doctoral degree at universities of Tianjin.
- Number of Awards: Not known
- Nationality: International (non-Chinese) students
- The award can be taken in China
Tianjin Government Award for International Students in China, 2019 Award:
Full Scholarship: The registration, tuition, textbook and accommodation fee are free. The living allowance and comprehensive medical insurance fee are provided for.
Partial award: Estimated costs for partial award students.
- Application fee: 400 RMB
- Learning materials: 500 RMB/ academic year
- Insurance: 800 RMB/ academic year
- Accommodation: 70 RMB/day (single room), 35 RMB/day (double room) Including Bathroom, bed, air conditioner, TV, Internet.
Eligibility for Tianjin Government Award for International Students in China, 2019
- Eligible Countries: International (non-Chinese) students can apply for the scholarship.
- Entrance Requirements:
- Applicants must be a citizen of a country other than the People’s Republic of China, and be in good health;
- The requirements for applicants’ degree and age are that applicants must;
- Applicant must be a high school degree holder under the age of 30 when applying for the bachelor’s programs;
- Applicant must be a bachelor’s degree holder under the age of 35 when applying for the master’s programs;
- Applicant must be a master’s degree holder under the age of 40 when applying for the PhD programs.
- English Language Requirements: Applicants from outside the home country must be proficient in the English language/other languages in order to be able to study there.
How to Apply for Tianjin Government Award for International Students in China, 2019:
The first step is to visit the official website, download and fill in all forms accurately as required.
Required Documents for Tianjin Government Award for International Students in China, 2019
- Application Form for Foreigners Wishing to Study at Tianjin University
- Application Form for Tianjin Government funding for International Student
- Photocopy of passport
- Notarized certificate of the highest diploma
- Academic transcripts (notarized photocopy)
- Applicants who are now studying in China must submit Photocopy of Visa and an official certificate of enrollment from your present university in China
- A study or research plan
- Two recommendation letters
- Photocopy of Foreigner Physical Examination Form
- HSK certificate (for CN-taught program) /English Level Certificate (for EN-taught program)
- Certificate of Non-Criminal Records
Convert all documents into PDF and send them in one file to this email address:
Get latest student gist when you like us on Facebook
- DAAD Scholarships for Foreign Graduates in Germany, 2019
- 2019 Full Scholarships for International Students in Russia
- Universities that offer full tuition scholarship to international student
- How to get and apply for NNPC/TOTAL Scholarship 2019-2020
- 66 UNICAF University Undergraduate and Postgraduate Courses
- How to get and apply for Unicaf Scholarship easily