Cañada College Programs and acceptance rate
Located in the West region of the united state, Cañada College provides enriching and life-changing educational opportunities for the residents of San Mateo County. With the support and guidance from award-winning faculty and staff, residents can pursue certificates and degrees for career training or to serve as a transfer gateway to four-year colleges and universities.
Is Cañada College hard to get into?
The acceptance rate at Cañada College is 100%. For every 100 applicants, 100 are admitted. This means the school is not selective; not hard to get into. You have a great chance of getting accepted if you meet Cañada College requirements.
Is Cañada College a good school?
Cañada College is a good school that engages and empowers students in transforming their lives and communities through quality education.
What is Cañada College known for?
Cañada College is known for giving High school students in San Mateo County a number of programs to take advantage of at Cañada College, such as the College Connection Concurrent Enrollment program, and the Priority Enrollment program.
Is Cañada College Accredited?
Cañada College is a real school accredited by Accrediting Commission for Community and Junior Colleges (ACCJC) of the Western Association of Schools and Colleges
The followings are popular programs at Cañada College
- Liberal arts and sciences/liberal studies
- Business administration and management
- Child care provider/assistant
- Health services/allied health/health sciences
- Biological and physical sciences
- Speech communication and rhetoric
- Radiologic technology/science – radiographer
- Biology/biological sciences
- Political science and government
- Medical/clinical assistant
- Humanities/humanistic studies
- Kinesiology and exercise science
- Accounting technology/technician and bookkeeping
- Interior design
- Computer science
- Education/teaching of individuals in early childhood special education programs
- Human services
- Visual and performing arts
- Spanish language and literature
- Apparel and textile manufacture
- Apparel and textile marketing management
- Animation| interactive technology| video graphics and special effects
- Fashion/apparel design
- Foods| nutrition| and wellness studies
- Legal assistant/paralegal
- English language and literature
- Drama and dramatics/theatre arts
- Art/art studies