Umpqua Community College Programs and acceptance rate
Located in the West region of the united state, Umpqua Community College is a 2-year institution in western Oregon. The college utilizes its setting and surrounding area to offer four Forestry Management and three Viticulture academic programs. For students interested in the creative arts, The Whipple Fine Arts Center hosts the UCC Art Gallery displaying six exhibits every year.
Is Umpqua Community College hard to get into?
The acceptance rate at the Umpqua Community College is 100%. For every 100 applicants, 100 are admitted. This means the school is not selective; not hard to get into. You have a great chance of getting accepted if you meet the Umpqua Community College requirements.
Is Umpqua Community College a good school?
Umpqua Community College is a good school that models educational innovation, empowering all students to contribute to an ever-changing, diverse world with confidence, competence, and compassion.
What is Umpqua Community College known for?
Umpqua Community College is known for being home to transfer education and career technical divisions hosting degree and certificate-granting programs
Is Umpqua Community College Accredited?
Umpqua Community College is institutionally accredited by the Northwest Commission on Colleges and Universities.
The followings are popular programs at the Umpqua Community College
- Marketing/marketing management
- Retailing and retail operations
- Emergency medical technology/technician (EMT paramedic)
- Management information systems
- Human services
- Child care and support services management
- Medical insurance coding specialist/coder
- Civil engineering technology/technician
- Automobile/automotive mechanics technology/technician
- Geographic information science and cartography
- Welding technology/welder
- Medical administrative/executive assistant and medical secretary
- Crop production
- Health/medical preparatory programs
- Water quality and wastewater treatment management and recycling technology/technician
- Entrepreneurship/entrepreneurial studies
- Culinary arts/chef training
- Dental assisting/assistant
- Office management and supervision
- Executive assistant/executive secretary
- Banking and financial support services