Last Updated on
Pamo University of Medical Sciences Port Harcourt is a private university licensed by the Federal Government of Nigeria. The university is committed to quality and excellence in medical education, research and health services.
Pamo University of Medical Sciences Port Harcourt has over the years provided high-quality medical treatment and health promotion services spanning Internal Medicine, Family Medicine, Surgery, Obstetrics, Gynaecology and Paediatrics to individuals, families and corporate organizations spanning sectors such as energy, oil and gas, power, agriculture, and construction.
Pamo University of Medical Sciences Admission Requirement
- Applicants are required to have sat for Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME).
- For Admission (via UTME) into 100 Level, applicants must possess five (5) credits passed at SSCE (or equivalent) in relevant subjects (Physics, Chemistry, Biology, English Language and Mathematics), at not more than two (2) sittings and must have scored above the cut-off mark in the UTME. For MBBS, the score must be 200 and above.
Eligibility into Pamo University of Medical Sciences
- Candidates who chose Pamo University of Medical Sciences Port Harcourt in JAMB and
- Candidates who chose other Universities.
- Candidates under category (ii.) are required to apply for a change of Institution through JAMB Portal to qualify to participate in the Screening Exercise.
- Candidates awaiting SSCE result or its equivalent are also eligible to apply for admission provided the result (s) will be uploaded on PUMS Portal two days before screening.
- For Admission by Direct Entry (200 Level), candidates will in addition to having five (5) O’ Level credits, MUST possess at least two (2) A’ Level or its equivalent, passes in relevant subjects or possess a good first degree in a related field not below Second Class Lower as the case may be. For MBBS, candidates must possess three (3) A’ Level passes in relevant subjects.
- For Transfer Admissions, candidates should first obtain a Transfer Form from Pamo University of Medical Sciences, endorsed by the current university before resubmission to PUMS for consideration. The Form should be returned to PUMS with copies of relevant current Sessional Transcripts from the current university.
These are the list fo courses offered in Pamo University of Medical Sciences
- Medical Laboratory Science
- Nursing Science
- Human nutrition and dietetics
- Medicine & Surgery
Get latest student gist when you like us on Facebook
- Ondo State University of Medical Sciences Courses
- 83 list of accredited Medical Schools in Nigeria in 2019
- 26 List of Medical Courses in Bayero University, Kano
- 10 Faculties in Abia State Universities (ABSU) and their courses
- College of Medicine University of Ibadan Courses
- Universities that offer Medical Physics in Nigeria
- 23 List of Medical Courses in Nigeria Universities
- 40 Universities that offers Medicine and Surgery in Nigeria
- Does University of Abuja Offer Nursing?
- Courses offered in University of Port-Harcourt and other info