Last updated on June 15, 2020
Universities offering Business Management
So you want to study Business Management… Do have what it takes? I mean, it is not enough to know the list of Nigerian Universities that offers Business Management. You also need to know the WAEC subject that you need to study Business Management as well as the JAMB subjects.
Do you? If no, use the search box below to know the subject combination you need to qualify and study Business Management in Nigeria. This the first steps toward studying Business Management in Nigeria universities. You will need other documents too for pre-screening and Matriculation screening.
Your JAMB score, Post UTME score and WAEC Grade will be calculated and the aggregate score is what determine if you qualify to study Business Management. Moreover, those who got their O level result in one sitting have a better chance of getting admission to study Business Management than those using two sittings.
Do you know that Business Management is one of the most popular courses in Nigeria but not competitive in the university? Competitiveness means many students want to gain admission to study this course.
Once a course is competitive, it simply means certain measures are put in place to make sure they limit the number of students they can admit. Such limitation includes high jamb cut off mark, a limited number of admissible students, strict subject combinations etc.
But what is so special about this course… Let me give you a little info about Business Management before you go through the list of universities that offers Business Management in Nigeria.
The primary aim of Business Management is to produce graduates who can assist organizations more effectively to accomplish its goals and objectives. While you study this course, you will discover the real understanding of business and learn how to become a more effective decision maker, manager and leader. Completing this degree helps in preparing graduates for positions, both in the private and public sectors
The program is designed to produce graduates with the knowledge and skills to help them excel in their business careers, further academic studies, and fulfil their personal potential, the curriculum of Business Management focuses on the strategic integration of the core business functions.
You also ought to know which Faculty this Business Management course belongs to in the university. Business Management course can be studied under diifferent Faculties. Same course but a different approach. Below is a comprehensive list of higher institutions in Nigeria that offers Business Management.
Courses related to Business Management
Use the search box below to get information about these courses
- Office and Information Management
- Business and Entrepreneurship Studies
- Education and Business Administration
- Management Studies
- Business Administration
Here are the list of universities that offers Business Management in Nigeria:
- American University of Nigeria, Yola (AUN)
- Benue State University, Makurdi
- Ebonyi State University, Abakaliki
- Eastern Palm University Ogboko, Imo State
- Evangel University, Akaeze
- Federal University, Dutsin-Ma, Katsina (FUDUSOK)
- Igbinedion University Okada
- Madonna University, Okija
- Mcpherson University, Seriki Sotayo, Ajebo
- University of Mkar, Mkar
- University of Port-Harcourt (UNIPORT)
- River State University of Science and Technology (RSUST)
- University of Nigeria, Nsukka (UNN)
- University of Uyo
- Western Delta University, Oghara Delta State
- Baze University
- University of Calabar (UNICAL)
- Bauchi State University, Gadau
- Modibbo Adama University of Technology, Yola (MAUTY)