Last Updated on
Universities offering Business Administration
So you want to study Business Administration… This means you’re a Commercial student but do have what it takes? I mean, it is not enough to know the list of Nigerian Universities that offers Business Administration. You also need to know the WAEC subject that you need to study Business Administration as well as the JAMB subjects.
Do you? If no, use the search box below to know the subject combination you need to qualify and study Business Administration in Nigeria. This the first steps toward studying Business Administration in Nigeria universities. You will need other documents too for pre-screening and Matriculation screening.
Your JAMB score, Post UTME score and WAEC Grade will be calculated and the aggregate score is what determine if you qualify to study Business Administration. Moreover, those who got their O level result in one sitting have a better chance of getting admission to study Business Administration than those using two sittings.
Do you know that Business Administration is one of the most popular courses in Nigeria and very competitive in the university? Competitiveness means many students want to gain admission to study this course.
Once a course is competitive, it simply means certain measures are put in place to make sure they limit the number of students they can admit. Such limitation includes high jamb cut off mark, a limited number of admissible students, strict subject combinations etc.
But what is so special about this course… Let me give you a little info about Business Administration before you go through the list of universities that offers Business Administration in Nigeria.
The primary aim of the programme is to produce graduates who can assist organizations more effectively to accomplish its goals and objectives. While you study this course, you will discover the real understanding of business and learn how to become a more effective decision maker, manager and leader. Completing this degree helps in preparing graduates for positions, both in the private and public sectors
Moreover, when you study Business Administration, you will be equipped for the challenges of the future. It provides a solid foundation in the diverse economic disciplines which relate to the needs of business, industry and government.
You also ought to know which Faculty this Business Administration course belongs to in the university. Business Administration course can be studied under diifferent Faculties. Same course but a different approach. Below is a comprehensive list of higher institutions in Nigeria that offers Business Administration. If there is a university not listed, please indicate by leaving a comment.
Courses related to Business Administration
Use the search box below to get information about these courses
- Business Management
- Actuarial Science
- Banking and Finance
- Secretarial Administration
- Public Administration
Here are the list of universities that offers Business Administration in Nigeria:
- Adekunle Ajasin University, Akungba
- Abia State University, Uturu
- Ahmadu Bello University, Zaria
- University of Abuja, Gwagwalada
- Adamawa State University Mubi (ADSU)
- Bauchi State University, Gadau
- Bayero University, Kano
- University of Benin (UNIBEN)
- Caritas University, Enugu
- Chukwuemeka Odumegwu Ojukwu University, Uli
- Covenant University Ota
- Crescent University
- Cross River State University of Science &Technology, Calabar (CRUTECH)
- Delta State University, Abraka (DELSU)
- Ekiti State University
- Elizade University, Ilara-Mokin
- Enugu State University of Science and Technology, Enugu (ESUT)
- Federal University, Kashere, Gombe State (FUKASHERE)
- Federal University, Oye-Ekiti, Ekiti State
- Federal University, Wukari, Taraba State (FUWUKARI)
- University of Jos (UNIJOS)
- Kwararafa University, Wukari
- University of Lagos (UNILAG)
- Lead City University, Ibadan
- University of Maiduguri (UNIMAID)
- Mcpherson University, Seriki Sotayo, Ajebo
- University of Mkar, Mkar
- Nasarawa State University Keffi (NSUK)
- Olabisi Onabanjo University, Ago Iwoye,
- Paul University, Awka – Anambra State
- Usumanu Danfodiyo University (UDUSOK)
- Michael Okpara University of Agricultural Umudike
- Osun State University Osogbo (UNIOSUN)
- Nnamdi Azikiwe University, Awka (UNIZIK)
- Wellspring University, Evbuobanosa – Edo State.
Get latest student gist when you like us on Facebook
- 61 Universities that offers Public Administration in Nigeria
- 19 Universities that offers Business Management in Nigeria
- 39 Universities that offers Marketing in Nigeria
- 42 Universities that offers Law in Nigeria
- 10 Universities that offers Social Work in Nigeria
- 23 Universities that offer Computer Engineering in Nigeria
- 41 Universities that offers Accounting in Nigeria
- 60 Universities that offers Banking and Finance in Nigeria
- 15 Universities that offers Music in Nigeria
- 59 Universities that offer Office Technology and Management in Nigeria