Last Updated on
List of Courses You Can Study Without Chemistry In Nigeria Universities
Chemistry is not a major core subject for some science courses. You don’t need credit in Chemistry to study some major courses in Nigeria universities but you definitely must have a passing grade like D7 or E8. Some of you are sitting at home for long because you don’t have credit in Chemistry or English Language but I have a piece of good news for you.
There are over 14 courses you can study without having credit in Chemistry. Yes!!! This is true but you may never know because you have never been within the four walls of the university. besides, no university will laud the fact that there are courses you can study without Chemistry unless you visit the university for consideration.
Now listen... There are so many science courses where Chemistry is not a requirement at all. The list below are courses where Chemistry is needed but you will be given admission if you have a D7 or E8. F9 is not an option. I repeat F9 is not an option.
Please note: What you’re about to read is only a list. Not all University accept E8 and D7 in Chemistry to study these courses. The comprehensive details like the universities offering such a course and some hidden requirements can be seen below. [For register level 1 user only] registration fee (600
These are the list of science courses you can study without Chemistry
- Agricultural Science and Education
- Building Technology – Under Engineering
- Computer Science – Under Engineering
- Home Economics and Education
- Home Economics and Education
- Industrial Mathematics
- Project Management Technology
- Technical Education
- Vocational and Technical Education
Agricultural Science and Education Course
- Ekiti State University and University of Calabar (UNICAL) accept a pass in (D7 or E8) Chemistry.
- EDOMOK and University of Nigeria, Nsukka (UNN) requires least a pass in (D7 or E8) Chemistry in SSCE/GCE/O’ Level or NECO/NABTEB in addition to the University of Nigeria, Nsukka (UNN) minimum entry requirement.
- Federal University of Technology, Akure requires five credit passes at the West African Senior School Certificate Examination (WASSCE) or NECO or GCE O/L or its equivalent at NOT more than two sittings in the following subjects: English Language, Mathematics and Physics; and two credits from Technical Drawing, Chemistry, Geography, Fine Arts and Economics. Candidates must have at least a pass in (D7 or E8) Chemistry.
- Osun State University Osogbo (UNIOSUN) requires Five “O” Level credit passes including English Language, Mathematics and Physics and any two credits from Technical Drawing, Chemistry, Geography, Fine Arts, Economics and at least a pass in (D7 or E8) Chemistry.
This section is only available to registered users.
Log In Register
Get latest student gist when you like us on Facebook
- 15 List of Courses You Can Study Without Biology
- 42 Courses You Can Study Without English Language
- 37 List of Courses You Can Study Without Physics
- All Courses you can study without Credits
- 70 Courses You Can Study Without Mathematics
- Courses You Can Study Without Credit in Mathematics
- 140 lists of science courses you can study in Nigeria
- WAEC Subjects for Art, Science and Commercial Students
- Courses You Can Study Without Economics
- List of subjects for NECO GCE Exam and recommendations