Last Updated on
- If you are calculating your GPA/CGPA from 1st year, the first semester, you should skip Current CGPA and Completed Units. You don’t have any information for that, hence skip that part.
- After you have gotten your GPA for 1st year, the first semester and the total unit, write them out because you will need it to calculate your 1st year, the second semester and to get your 1st-year CGPA.
To calculate other years, make sure you input previous year CGPA on Current CGPA and all Completed units/credits of previous years
Or Read How to Calculate GPA for a practical guide.
Get latest student gist when you like us on Facebook
- Roman Numerals Converter and Chart
- Nigeria Online GPA Calculator 5.0 and 4.0 Scale
- How to convert GPA to US 4.00 Scale
- How to convert UK GPA to US GPA