Boise State University majors and acceptance rate
Located in the Western region of the United States, Boise State is a Carnegie doctoral research university. With more than 22,000 students, it has the largest graduate school in the state of Idaho and grants about 46 percent of all bachelor’s degrees conferred by Idaho public universities each year. Its longstanding teaching mission and cutting-edge research program work hand in hand to provide the academic programs and innovative solutions that the modern economies in fast-growing Boise and the state of Idaho demand.
Is Boise State University hard to get into?
The acceptance rate at Boise State University is 77%. For every 100 applicants, 77 are admitted. This means the school is not selective; not hard to get into. The selection process for students is based on outstanding academic achievement, innovation, and curiosity.
Is Boise State University a good school?
The Boise State University is a good school that provides an innovative, transformative, and equitable educational environment that prepares students for success and advances Idaho and the world.
What is Boise State University known for?
The Boise State University is known for being a premier student-success driven research university innovating for statewide and global impact.
Is Boise State University a party school?
No, Boise State University is not a party school.
What major is Boise State University known for?
- Registered nursing/registered nurse
- Health professions and related clinical sciences
- Multi, /interdisciplinary studies
- Speech communication and rhetoric
- Respiratory care therapy/therapist
- Criminal justice/safety studies
- Business administration and management
- Biology/biological sciences
- Computer science
- Marketing/marketing management
- Multi, /interdisciplinary studies
- Political science and government
- Communication and media studies
- Mechanical engineering
- Radiologic technology/science , radiographer
- Kinesiology and exercise science
- English language and literature
- Elementary education and teaching
- Social work
- Environmental studies
- Electrical and electronics engineering
- Logistics, materials, and supply chain management
- Information technology
- Construction management1%
- Civil engineering
- Game and interactive media design
- Spanish language and literature
- Public health
- International business/trade/commerce
- Design and visual communications
- Materials engineering
- Geology/earth science
- Commercial and advertising art
- Social sciences
- Education/teaching of individuals in elementary special education programs
- Applied mathematics
- Business/managerial economics
- English/language arts teacher education
- International/global studies
- History teacher education
- Drama and dramatics/theatre arts
- Music teacher education
- Creative writing
- Music performance
- Physical education teaching and coaching
- Urban studies/affairs
- Pre, medicine/pre, medical studies
- Bilingual and multilingual education
- Teacher education and professional development, specific levels and methods
- Film/cinema/video studies
- Professional, technical, business, and scientific writing
- French language and literature
- Spanish language teacher education
- German language and literature
- Art history, criticism and conservation
- Ethnic, cultural minority, gender, and group studies
- Education/teaching of individuals in early childhood special education programs
- Music theory and composition
- Athletic training/trainer
- Special education and teaching
- Art teacher education
- French language teacher education
- Music management
- Pre, dentistry studies
- Environmental health