Central Methodist University majors and acceptance rate
Located in the midwest region of the united state, Central Methodist University is a four-year, private, liberal arts university that welcomes qualified men and women of all faiths and from diverse backgrounds. Its wooded, historic campus hosts a faculty of teachers, mentors, and scholars dedicated to providing extraordinary attention to the individual learner.
With offerings ranging from high-school dual credit to graduate studies and a total enrollment of more than 4,500, its liberal arts and pre-professional programs are centered on a character core that has twice brought Central Methodist national recognition for its leadership in character education.
Is Central Methodist University hard to get into?
The acceptance rate at Central Methodist University is 95%. For every 100 applicants, 71 are admitted. This means the school is not hard to get into. If you meet Central Methodist University’s requirements for GPA, SAT/ACT scores, and other components of the application, you have a great shot at getting accepted.
Is Central Methodist University a good school?
Yes. Central Methodist University is a good school that is consistent with its United Methodist heritage; strives for academic excellence, individual achievement, and social responsibility. Central Methodist University fosters a diverse and caring community, empowering students to become lifelong learners, committed to academic excellence, and prepared to engage in a complex world.
What is Central Methodist University known for?
Characterized by academic excellence and proactive, personalized student services, Central Methodist University is known for its high quality undergraduate and graduate educational programs, its values-centered learning experiences and longstanding church relationship, its strong liberal arts tradition, its emphasis on character and leadership development, and the success of its graduates through their further educational and professional pursuits
The followings are popular majors at Central Methodist University:
- Registered nursing/registered nurse
- Biology/biological sciences
- Criminal justice/law enforcement administration
- Multi, /interdisciplinary studies
- Physical fitness technician
- Athletic training/trainer
- Speech communication and rhetoric
- Computer science
- Music teacher education
- Elementary education and teaching
- Marine biology and biological oceanography
- Parks, recreation and leisure facilities management
- Junior high/intermediate/middle school education and teaching
- Early childhood education and teaching
- English language and literature
- Political science and government
- Environmental science
- Philosophy and religious studies
- Bible/biblical studies
- Special education and teaching
- Physical education teaching and coaching
- Teacher education and professional development, specific subject areas
- Religious/sacred music
- Applied behavior analysis
- Health/health care administration/management
- Management science