Embry–Riddle Aeronautical University majors and acceptance rate
Located in the South region of the United States, Embry-Riddle Aeronautical University, the world’s largest, fully accredited university specializing in aviation and aerospace, is a nonprofit, independent institution offering more than 75 baccalaureates, masters, and Ph.D. degree programs. The University engages in extensive research and consulting that address the unique needs of aviation, aerospace, and related industries.
Is Embry–Riddle Aeronautical University hard to get into?
The acceptance rate at Embry–Riddle Aeronautical University is 61%. For every 100 applicants, 61 are admitted. This means the school is moderately selective; hard to get into. You have a great chance of getting accepted if you meet Embry–Riddle Aeronautical University’s requirements for GPA, SAT/ACT scores, and other application components.
Is Embry–Riddle Aeronautical University a good school?
Embry–Riddle Aeronautical University is a good school specializing in aviation and aerospace. The University engages in extensive research and consulting that address the unique needs of aviation, aerospace, and related industries.
What is Embry–Riddle Aeronautical University known for?
Embry–Riddle Aeronautical University is known for being the Best Aviation and Aerospace University in the World. All academic programs at Embry-Riddle are approved for veterans’ educational benefits and are accompanied by personalized academic advisement.
Is Embry–Riddle Aeronautical University a party school?
No. Embry–Riddle Aeronautical University is not a party school.
The followings are popular majors at Embry–Riddle Aeronautical University:
- Aeronautics/aviation/aerospace science and technology
- Aerospace, aeronautical, and astronautical/space engineering
- Mechanical engineering
- Business administration, management, and operations
- Homeland security
- Applied psychology
- Air traffic controller
- Engineering physics/applied physics
- Computational mathematics
- Air and space operations technology
- Atmospheric sciences and meteorology
- Civil engineering
- Computer software engineering
- Electrical and electronics engineering
- Occupational safety and health technology/technician
- Peace studies and conflict resolution
- Astronomy and astrophysics
- Computer science
- Computer engineering
- Multi, /interdisciplinary studies
- Speech communication and rhetoric