North Park University majors and acceptance rate
Located in the midwest region of the united state, North Park is Chicago’s city-centered Christian University. It serves nearly 3,200 undergraduate and graduate students from around the country and the world.
Within a diverse, close-knit community, North Park offers a values-based education to students through more than 40 undergraduate majors and an adult degree-completion program, as well as graduate and continuing education in business, nonprofit management, nursing, education, music, and theology.
By integrating faith with learning—as it has done since its founding in 1891 by the Evangelical Covenant Church—North Park University continues to focus on the important task of preparing students for lives of significance and service.
Is North Park University hard to get into?
The acceptance rate at North Park University is 44%. For every 100 applicants, 44 are admitted. This means the school is selective and very hard to get into. If you meet North Park University’s requirements for GPA, SAT/ACT scores, and other components of the application, you have a great shot at getting accepted.
What is North Park University known for?
North Park University is known to educate students from diverse backgrounds, cultures, and prior academic experiences, practicing Christian hospitality with students of all faith traditions. Moreso, the University equipped its graduates in their respective careers to advance the vitality of the world’s people and their cities, prepared to cross cultures.
The followings are popular majors at North Park University:
- Business administration and management
- Registered nursing/registered nurse
- Biology/biological sciences
- Art/art studies
- Health and physical education/fitness
- Criminal justice/safety studies
- Hospital and health care facilities administration/management
- Non, profit/public/organizational management
- Speech communication and rhetoric
- Community health services/liaison/counseling
- English language and literature
- Clinical, counseling, and applied psychology
- Secondary education and teaching
- Bible/biblical studies
- Political science and government
- Elementary education and teaching
- Athletic training/trainer
- Mass communication/media studies
- Spanish language and literature
- Marketing/marketing management
- Teacher education and professional development, specific levels and methods
- Physical education teaching and coaching
- Music performance
- Music teacher education
- Mechanical engineering
- Environmental studies
- Peace studies and conflict resolution
- Youth Ministry
- Drama and dramatics/theatre arts
- Junior high/intermediate/middle school education and teaching
- Early childhood education and teaching
- Biochemistry, Biophysics and molecular biology
- International/global studies