Southeastern Louisiana University majors and acceptance rate
Located in the South region of the United States, Southeastern Louisiana University is the state’s third-largest public university, boasting nearly 15,000 students and more than 150 programs of study. With a small-town location, personal attention to students, and a close-knit community of engaged learners, it feels like a small college. Southeastern Louisiana University is passionate about its students, providing them with a challenging college experience that empowers them with lifelong education.
Is Southeastern Louisiana University hard to get into?
The acceptance rate at the Southeastern Louisiana University is 97%. For every 100 applicants, 97 are admitted. This means the school is not selective; not hard to get into. You have a great chance of getting accepted if you meet the Southeastern Louisiana University’s requirements for GPA, SAT/ACT scores, and other application components.
Is Southeastern Louisiana University a good school?
The Southeastern Louisiana University is a good school that promotes student success and retention as well as intellectual and personal growth through a variety of academic, social, vocational, and wellness programs. Southeastern embraces active partnerships that benefit faculty, students and the region it serves
What is Southeastern Louisiana University known for?
The Southeastern Louisiana University is known for its online criminal justice program and is also known for being one of the top national performers for the social mobility of its students and among the top 125 regional universities in the South by U.S. News and World Report.
Is the Southeastern Louisiana University a party school?
No. Southeastern Louisiana University is not a party school.
The followings are popular majors at Southeastern Louisiana University:
- General studies
- Business administration and management
- Registered nursing/registered nurse
- Biology/biological sciences
- Kinesiology and exercise science
- Marketing/marketing management
- Criminal justice/safety studies
- Industrial technology/technician
- Elementary education and teaching
- Art/art studies
- Family and consumer sciences/human sciences
- Computer science
- Audiology/audiologist and speechlanguage pathology/pathologist
- Social work
- Speech communication and rhetoric
- Early childhood education and teaching
- Occupational safety and health technology/technician
- Health services administration
- Music performance
- Political science and government
- English language and literature
- Sport and fitness administration/management
- Information technology
- Junior high/intermediate/middle school education and teaching
- Logisticsmaterialsand supply chain management
- Social studies teacher education
- English/language arts teacher education
- Spanish language and literature
- Public health education and promotion
- Athletic training/trainer
- Physical education teaching and coaching
- Foreign languages and literatures
- Health professions and related clinical sciences