SUNY Morrisville majors and acceptance rate
Located in the Northwest region of the United States, SUNY Morrisville offers more than 75 degree programs, both bachelor’s and associate’s, in agriculture, technology, business, social sciences, and liberal arts. Morrisville also maintains a satellite campus 30 miles south, in Norwich, which confers associate degrees. The institution puts heavy emphasis on “hands-on, applied education” and has a variety of on-campus facilities that are integrated into academic programs, including a full-service restaurant, dairy complex, methane digester, and wind turbine, Equine Rehabilitation Center, and Nelson Farms.
Is SUNY Morrisville hard to get into?
The acceptance rate at SUNY Morrisville is 77%. For every 100 applicants, 77 are admitted. This means the school is not selective; not hard to get into. The selection process for students is based on outstanding academic achievement, innovation, and curiosity.
Is SUNY Morrisville a good school?
SUNY Morrisville is a good school that offers diverse learning experiences so that graduates may pursue rewarding lives and careers, become engaged citizens, and contribute to our collective future.
What is SUNY Morrisville known for?
SUNY Morrisville is known for its programs in business and entrepreneurship, agriculture and sustainability, hospitality and restaurant management, criminal justice, equine science and rehabilitation, and automotive.
Is SUNY Morrisville a party school?
No, SUNY Morrisville is not a party school.
What major is SUNY Morrisville known for?
- Registered nursing/registered nurse
- Equestrian/equine studies
- General Studies
- Automobile/automotive mechanics technology/technician
- Business administration and management
- Natural resources management and policy
- Humanities/humanistic studies
- Liberal arts and sciences, general studies and humanities
- Agribusiness/agricultural business operations
- Diesel mechanics technology/technician
- Dairy science
- Architectural drafting and architectural cad/cadd
- Kinesiology and exercise science
- Computer and information sciences
- Mechanical engineering/mechanical technology/technician
- Building construction technology
- Autobody/collision and repair technology/technician
- Agricultural mechanics and equipment/machine technology
- Wood science and wood products/pulp and paper technology
- Landscape architecture
- Horticultural science
- Restaurant, culinary, and catering management/manager
- Dietetic technician
- Accounting technology/technician and bookkeeping
- Human services
- Natural resources/conservation
- Child care and support services management
- Criminal justice/law enforcement administration
- Medical office management/administration
- Medical administrative/executive assistant and medical secretary
- Tourism and travel services management