The University of Texas at Arlington majors and acceptance rate
Located in the South region of the United States, the University of Texas at Arlington is a growing research powerhouse committed to life-enhancing discovery, innovative instruction, and caring community engagement. An educational leader in the heart of the thriving North Texas region, UT Arlington nurtures minds within an environment that values excellence, ingenuity, and diversity.
Whether providing an unparalleled education for its over 56,000 students or addressing important societal challenges, the University is in the business of improving the quality of life in Texas and beyond.
Is the University of Texas at Arlington hard to get into?
The acceptance rate at the University of Texas at Arlington is 88%. For every 100 applicants, 88 are admitted. This means the school is not selective; not hard to get into. You have a great chance of getting accepted if you meet the University of Texas at Arlington’s requirements for GPA, SAT/ACT scores, and other application components.
Is the University of Texas at Arlington a good school?
The University of Texas at Arlington is a good school committed to providing access and ensuring student success, and to a culture of innovation, entrepreneurship, and commercialization of discoveries by its community of scholars.
What is the University of Texas at Arlington known for?
The University of Texas at Arlington is known for its comprehensive teaching, high research activity, and public service institution dedicated to the advancement of knowledge through scholarship and creative work. UT Arlington is the third-largest producer of college graduates in Texas.
Is the University of Texas at Arlington a party school?
No, the University of Texas at Arlington is not a party school.
What major is the University of Texas at Arlington known for?
- Registered nursing/registered nurse
- Business administration and management
- General studies
- Banking and financial support services
- Biology/biological sciences
- Marketing/marketing management
- Kinesiology and exercise science
- Social work
- Information science/studies
- Criminal justice/safety studies
- Mechanical engineering
- Computer science
- Civil engineering
- Fine/studio arts
- Electrical and electronics engineering
- Public health
- Multi, /interdisciplinary studies
- Management information systems
- Aerospace, aeronautical and astronautical/space engineering
- English language and literature
- Bioengineering and biomedical engineering
- Political science and government
- Computer software engineering
- Art/art studies
- Computer engineering
- International business/trade/commerce
- Business/managerial economics
- Spanish language and literature
- Drama and dramatics/theatre arts
- Geology/earth science
- Industrial engineering
- International/global studies
- Construction engineering
- Language interpretation and translation
- Music performance
- Interior architecture
- Architectural engineering
- Environmental science
- French language and literature
- Clinical laboratory science/medical technology/technologist
- Real estate
- Art history, criticism and conservation
- Music management
- Geological and earth sciences/geosciences