Wright State University majors and acceptance rate
Located in the Midwest region of the united state, Wright State University has more than 117,000 alumni around the world and offers an exceptional, inclusive, and valuable education to more than 11,000 students from 56 countries.
Wright State students can choose from 160 undergraduate and 155 graduate programs and can study at their main campus just outside of Dayton, Ohio, or the regional campus, Wright State University–Lake Campus. Lake Campus is located on the shores of Grand Lake St. Marys between Celina and St. Marys, Ohio, and serves more than 1,200 students.
Is Wright State University hard to get into?
The acceptance rate at Wright State University is 94%. For every 100 applicants, 94 are admitted. This means the school is not selective; not hard to get into. You have a great chance of getting accepted if you meet Wright State University’s requirements for GPA, SAT/ACT scores, and other application components.
Is Wright State University a good school?
Yes, Wright State University is a good school that empowers all students to excel in their lives and chosen careers through integrated learning, research, innovation, and experience.
What is Wright State University known for?
Wright State has a national reputation for excellence in serving students with disabilities and is the first campus in the country to have a dog park dedicated to service animals. Wright State University is also known for its learning-centered and innovative education, admired for its inclusive culture that respects the unique value of each of its students, faculty, staff, and alumni.
The followings are popular majors at Wright State University:
- Registered nursing/registered nurse
- Business administration and management
- Mechanical engineering
- Computer and information sciences
- Biology/biological sciences
- Marketing/marketing management
- Electrical and electronics engineering
- Early childhood education and teaching
- English language and literature
- Social work
- Junior high/intermediate/middle school education and teaching
- Kinesiology and exercise science
- Bioengineering and biomedical engineering
- Speech communication and rhetoric
- Vocational rehabilitation counseling/counselor
- Political science and government
- Management information systems
- Computer engineering
- Art/art studies
- Logistics, materials, and supply chain management
- Business/managerial economics
- Human resources management/personnel administration
- Film/cinema/video studies
- Geology/earth science
- Athletic training/trainer
- Mass communication/media studies
- Music teacher education
- Engineering science
- Multi, /interdisciplinary studies
- Public health
- International/global studies
- Clinical laboratory science/medical technology/technologist
- Materials engineering
- Social science teacher education
- Spanish language and literature
- Biochemistry and molecular biology
- Drama and dramatics/theatre arts
- Technical theatre/theatre design and technology
- Entrepreneurship/entrepreneurial studies
- International business/trade/commerce
- French language and literature
- Sign language interpretation and translation
- Intercultural/multicultural and diversity studies
- Music performance
- Physical education teaching and coaching
- Art history, criticism and conservation
- Computer and information systems security/information assurance
- Urban studies/affairs
- Community health services/liaison/counseling
- Elementary education and teaching
- German language and literature