Last Updated on
The page contains Ebonyi State University (EBSU) cut off mark and Admission Requirements for 2020/2021 sessions
If you’re yet to write JAMB and you are here looking for JAMB cut off marks for EBSU, that is a bad way to failure….. I personally will not recommend that you read this page. But if you’re seeking for admission requirements that’s nice. You can read on how to pass JAMB here
Checking cut-off EBSU before you write JAMB will limit your mindset towards aiming high. Assuming EBSU cut off mark is 180, your mind will juggle to score above 180. But If you don’t have that mindset of checking UI cut-off, your mind will aim higher because you really don’t know what you are up against.
This page is for those who have written JAMB and have seen their scores. Now, they want to know if their JAMB score meet the cut-off mark of EBSU
The second category of people who should visit this page is those who want to know the admission requirements that is how to gain admission into EBSU and the required documents for admission.
How to gain admission to study at Ebonyi State University (EBSU).
To gain admission in Ebonyi State University (EBSU), you have the choice to choose your mode of entry. Ebonyi State University (EBSU) offers admission through a range of programmes from the full-time certificate, predegree, diploma and degree programmes to part-time evening and weekend degree programmes. The University offers postgraduate studies up to a doctoral level.
These are the admission requirements into Ebonyi State University (EBSU).
- In addition to the various departmental requirements, a candidate must have the University Minimum entry requirement of five (5) credit passes in relevant subjects including English Language and Mathematics at GCE O’ Level/WAEC, NECO or their equivalents.
- For Direct Entry into Faculty of Education, Ebonyi State University accepts a minimum of merit passes in NCE or OND for admission into a 3 year Degree programme in relevant fields in addition to the O’ level/TC II requirements in each course offered in Faculty of Education
These are the required screening documents to gain admission into Ebsu
- O level or A level certificate
- Birth certificate
- Local Government Certificate
- Admission letter
- Acceptance receipt
- Personal data form
- More details here
What is EBSU cut-off mark 2019?
Permit me to quickly explain what cut off mark is and why universities in Nigeria use it as a yardstick for admission.
Cut off mark is a simple English word which means a designated limit beyond which something cannot function or must be terminated. EBSU UTME Cut off mark is the required score from you by the university in order to gain admission to study your desired score. Those who sit for JAMB are called UTME candidates. This simple means JAMB is not the only way for you to gain admission into EBSU
While JAMB has the power to set cut off marks for universities, though some schools may have an understanding with JAMB to increase or decrease their cut off marks due to personal school policy. Mind you, Post UTME score is not the same with JAMB UTME score. You may pass JAMB and fail POST UTME.
EBSU JAMB UTME cut off mark is 180 and may change depending on school policy. This cut off is only applicable to some departmental courses in EBSU as some may require you to score above. Most often, competitive courses are usually the ones with higher JAMB cut off marks in other to reduce the entrance and overcrowd while the non-competitive courses follow the default cut off mark.
Get latest student gist when you like us on Facebook
- Kaduna State University cut off mark and Admission Requirements
- Ignatius Ajuru University cut off mark and Admission Requirement
- Bayero University cut off mark and Admission Requirements
- Benson Idahosa University cut off mark & Admission Requirements
- Ondo State University Science and Technology Admission Requirement
- FUNAAB cut off mark and Admission Requirement
- TASUED Cut off mark and Admission Requirements
- University of Jos (UNIJOS) cut off mark and Admission Requirements
- FUTA cutoff mark and Admission Requirements
- NDA cut off mark and Admission Requirements