Last Updated on
The page contains Ignatius Ajuru University of Education (AUE) cut off mark and Admission Requirements for 2019/2020 sessions
If you’re yet to write JAMB and you are here looking for JAMB cut off marks for AUE, that is a bad way to failure….. I personally will not recommend that you read this page. But if you’re seeking for admission requirements that’s nice. You can read on how to pass JAMB here
Checking cut-off AUE before you write JAMB will limit your mindset towards aiming high. Assuming AUE cut off mark is 180, your mind will juggle to score above 180. But If you don’t have that mindset of checking UI cut-off, your mind will aim higher because you really don’t know what you are up against.
This page is for those who have written JAMB and have seen their scores. Now, they want to know if their JAMB score meet the cut-off mark of AUE
The second category of people who should visit this page is those who want to know the admission requirements that is how to gain admission into AUE and the required documents for admission.
These are the admission requirements into Ignatius Ajuru University of Education (AUE).
- For admission by UTME into any of the first degree programmes, candidate MUST possess minimum qualification of Senior Secondary School Certificate (SSCE) or its equivalents with credit level passes in five (5) subjects to include English Language, Mathematics and three other subjects relevant to the candidates proposed course of study at not more than two sittings.
- For Direct Entry Admission, candidates seeking admission into Ignatius Ajuru University of Education by Direct Entry must have higher level qualifications such as GCE A’ level or equivalent, NCE, ND, HND with the appropriate classification provided candidates also satisfy the general entry requirements for admission. In addition, candidates must satisfy the departmental entry requirements.
These are the required screening documents to gain admission into AUE
- O level or A level certificate
- Birth certificate
- Local Government Certificate
- Admission letter
- Acceptance receipt
- Personal data form
- More details here
What is AUE cut-off mark 2019?
Permit me to quickly explain what cut off mark is and why universities in Nigeria use it as a yardstick for admission.
Cut off mark is a simple English word which means a designated limit beyond which something cannot function or must be terminated. AUE UTME Cut off mark is the required score from you by the university in order to gain admission to study your desired score. Those who sit for JAMB are called UTME candidates. This simple means JAMB is not the only way for you to gain admission into AUE
While JAMB has the power to set cut off marks for universities, though some schools may have an understanding with JAMB to increase or decrease their cut off marks due to personal school policy. Mind you, Post UTME score is not the same with JAMB UTME score. You may pass JAMB and fail POST UTME.
AUE JAMB UTME cut off mark is 180 and may change depending on school policy. This cut off is only applicable to some departmental courses in AUE as some may require you to score above. Most often, competitive courses are usually the ones with higher JAMB cut off marks in other to reduce the entrance and overcrowd while the non-competitive courses follow the default cut off mark.
Follow Fatherprada on Facebook
- Ondo State University Science and Technology Admission Requirement
- NDA cut off mark and Admission Requirements
- Bayero University cut off mark and Admission Requirements
- Kaduna State University cut off mark and Admission Requirements
- University of Jos (UNIJOS) cut off mark and Admission Requirements
- Benson Idahosa University cut off mark & Admission Requirements
- TASUED Cut off mark and Admission Requirements
- FUNAAB cut off mark and Admission Requirement
- EBSU Cutoff Mark and Admission Requirement
- NOUN cut off mark and Admission Requirements
Enebeli Ifeanyi is a graduate of Information science and a Counselor at Fatherprada’s blog. He loves Poetry and Philosophy but hates Mathematics. A reader by day and a writer by night. He hails from Ezionum in Ukwuani L.G.A.