Last Updated on
The page contains Kaduna State University cut off mark and Admission Requirements for 2019/2020 sessions
If you’re yet to write JAMB and you are here looking for JAMB cut off marks for Kaduna State University, that is a bad way to failure….. I personally will not recommend that you read this page. But if you’re seeking for admission requirements that’s nice. You can read on how to pass JAMB here
Checking cut-off Kaduna State University before you write JAMB will limit your mindset towards aiming high. Assuming Kaduna State University cut off mark is 180, your mind will juggle to score above 180. But If you don’t have that mindset of checking UI cut-off, your mind will aim higher because you really don’t know what you are up against.
This page is for those who have written JAMB and have seen their scores. Now, they want to know if their JAMB score meet the cut-off mark of Kaduna State University
The second category of people who should visit this page is those who want to know the admission requirements that is how to gain admission into Kaduna State University and the required documents for admission.
How to gain admission to study at Kaduna State University.
To gain admission in Kaduna State University, you have the choice to choose your mode of entry. Kaduna State University offers admission through a range of programmes from the full-time certificate, predegree, diploma and degree programmes to part-time evening and weekend degree programmes. The University offers postgraduate studies up to a doctoral level.
These are the admission requirements into Kaduna State University.
- Kaduna State University Admission requires all candidates applying for admission of its courses to possess at least five (5) SSCE credit passes in relevant subjects at not more than two sittings including English Language.
- A credit in Mathematics is required for all Science as well as Social and Management Science courses. At least a pass is required for all Arts courses. Kaduna State University Admission Requirements accepts ‘O’ level results of WAEC and NECO only for admission into all its programmes.
- Kaduna State University Admission Requirements does not accept Direct Entry candidates, and hence all candidates must come through the Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME).
- Kaduna State University Admission Requirements does not accept Agricultural Science, Home Management and Food and Nutrition for admission into any of its programmes for now
These are the required screening documents to gain admission into Kaduna State University
- O level or A level certificate
- Birth certificate
- Local Government Certificate
- Admission letter
- Acceptance receipt
- Personal data form
- More details here
What is Kaduna State University cut-off mark 2019?
Permit me to quickly explain what cut off mark is and why universities in Nigeria use it as a yardstick for admission.
Cut off mark is a simple English word which means a designated limit beyond which something cannot function or must be terminated. Kaduna State University UTME Cut off mark is the required score from you by the university in order to gain admission to study your desired score. Those who sit for JAMB are called UTME candidates. This simple means JAMB is not the only way for you to gain admission into Kaduna State University
While JAMB has the power to set cut off marks for universities, though some schools may have an understanding with JAMB to increase or decrease their cut off marks due to personal school policy. Mind you, Post UTME score is not the same with JAMB UTME score. You may pass JAMB and fail POST UTME.
Kaduna State University JAMB UTME cut off mark is 180 and may change depending on school policy. This cut off is only applicable to some departmental courses in Kaduna State University as some may require you to score above. Most often, competitive courses are usually the ones with higher JAMB cut off marks in other to reduce the entrance and overcrowd while the non-competitive courses follow the default cut off mark.
Follow Fatherprada on Facebook
- Ignatius Ajuru University cut off mark and Admission Requirement
- Bayero University cut off mark and Admission Requirements
- Benson Idahosa University cut off mark & Admission Requirements
- NDA cut off mark and Admission Requirements
- TASUED Cut off mark and Admission Requirements
- Ondo State University Science and Technology Admission Requirement
- FUNAAB cut off mark and Admission Requirement
- EBSU Cutoff Mark and Admission Requirement
- NOUN cut off mark and Admission Requirements
- University of Jos (UNIJOS) cut off mark and Admission Requirements
Enebeli Ifeanyi is a graduate of Information science and a Counselor at Fatherprada’s blog. He loves Poetry and Philosophy but hates Mathematics. A reader by day and a writer by night. He hails from Ezionum in Ukwuani L.G.A.