The page contains Ignatius Nigerian Defence Academy, Kaduna (NDA) cut off mark and Admission Requirements for 2020/2021 sessions
If you’re yet to write JAMB and you are here looking for JAMB cut off marks for NDA, that is a bad way to failure….. I personally will not recommend that you read this page. But if you’re seeking for admission requirements that’s nice. You can read on how to pass JAMB here
Checking cut-off NDA before you write JAMB will limit your mindset towards aiming high. Assuming NDA cut off mark is 180, your mind will juggle to score above 180. But If you don’t have that mindset of checking UI cut-off, your mind will aim higher because you really don’t know what you are up against.
This page is for those who have written JAMB and have seen their scores. Now, they want to know if their JAMB score meet the cut-off mark of NDA
The second category of people who should visit this page is those who want to know the admission requirements that is how to gain admission into NDA and the required documents for admission.
These are the admission requirements into Ignatius Nigerian Defence Academy, Kaduna (NDA) Regular Course
- Minimum of five (5) credit passes at SSCE (WAEC or NECO) or GCE O’ level or Grade II Teachers Certificate obtained in not more than two (2) sittings relevant to the Faculty of their choices.
- Credit pass in English language and Mathematics.
- At least one supporting relevant credit to the compulsory credits in Faculty of Arts and Social Sciences and Faculty of Science. However, only one supporting relevant credit is required in the Faculty of Engineering.
- Be at least seventeen (17) years old and not more than twenty-one (21) years old at the time of entry into the Academy. Note that Nigerian Airforce candidates must be between seventeen (17) and eighteen (18) years old at entry.
- Must be medically and physically fit and must be of good moral character.
- Must be single male or female without legal obligation to support any child or other individuals.
- Present a Certificate of Origin obtained from a Local Government and a Certificate of State Indigeneship from the Office of the State Governor is desirable.
Furthermore, candidates are to note the following:
- Awaiting results are not qualified. Results not submitted with application form will not be accepted.
- Only examination results of five (5) years from date will be accepted.
- Currently, admission into the Academy is for both MALE and FEMALE NIGERIANS ONLY. Five O’ level credit passes at not more than two (2) sittings in SSCE, GCE or NECO including English Language, Mathematics and any two (2) of Literature, Religious Knowledge and History or Government.
These are the required screening documents to gain admission into NDA
- O level or A level certificate
- Birth certificate
- Local Government Certificate
- Admission letter
- Acceptance receipt
- Personal data form
- More details here
What is NDA cut-off mark 2020?
Permit me to quickly explain what cut off mark is and why universities in Nigeria use it as a yardstick for admission.
Cut off mark is a simple English word which means a designated limit beyond which something cannot function or must be terminated. NDA UTME Cut off mark is the required score from you by the university in order to gain admission to study your desired score. Those who sit for JAMB are called UTME candidates. This simple means JAMB is not the only way for you to gain admission into NDA
While JAMB has the power to set cut off marks for universities, though some schools may have an understanding with JAMB to increase or decrease their cut off marks due to personal school policy. Mind you, Post UTME score is not the same with JAMB UTME score. You may pass JAMB and fail POST UTME.
NDA JAMB UTME cut off mark is 180 and may change depending on school policy. This cut off is only applicable to some departmental courses in NDA as some may require you to score above. Most often, competitive courses are usually the ones with higher JAMB cut off marks in other to reduce the entrance and overcrowd while the non-competitive courses follow the default cut off mark.