Last Updated on
The page contains Ignatius Ondo State University Science and Technology cut off mark and Admission Requirements for 2019/2020 sessions
If you’re yet to write JAMB and you are here looking for JAMB cut off marks for Ondo State University Science and Technology, that is a bad way to failure….. I personally will not recommend that you read this page. But if you’re seeking for admission requirements that’s nice. You can read on how to pass JAMB here
Checking cut-off Ondo State University Science and Technology before you write JAMB will limit your mindset towards aiming high. Assuming Ondo State University Science and Technology cut off mark is 180, your mind will juggle to score above 180. But If you don’t have that mindset of checking UI cut-off, your mind will aim higher because you really don’t know what you are up against.
This page is for those who have written JAMB and have seen their scores. Now, they want to know if their JAMB score meet the cut-off mark of Ondo State University Science and Technology
The second category of people who should visit this page is those who want to know the admission requirements that is how to gain admission into Ondo State University Science and Technology and the required documents for admission.
All courses are of five years duration
These are the admission requirements into Ignatius Ondo State University Science and Technology.
- Prospective candidates seeking admission to Ondo State University of Science and Technology, Okitipupa for the first-degree course must have at least five credit passes at one sittings in WAEC, GCE or NECO including English Language and Mathematics. The UTME admits prospective candidates into the 100 level of various degree programmes in the University.
- Candidates for Direct Entry must possess at least two Advanced Level passes in relevant science subjects in addition to having five passes at credit level in WAEC, GCE or NECO including English Language and Mathematics at one (1) sittings. In addition, candidates must satisfy the departmental entry
These are the required screening documents to gain admission into Ondo State University Science and Technology
- O level or A level certificate
- Birth certificate
- Local Government Certificate
- Admission letter
- Acceptance receipt
- Personal data form
- More details here
What is Ondo State University Science and Technology cut-off mark 2019?
Permit me to quickly explain what cut off mark is and why universities in Nigeria use it as a yardstick for admission.
Cut off mark is a simple English word which means a designated limit beyond which something cannot function or must be terminated. Ondo State University Science and Technology UTME Cut off mark is the required score from you by the university in order to gain admission to study your desired score. Those who sit for JAMB are called UTME candidates. This simple means JAMB is not the only way for you to gain admission into Ondo State University Science and Technology
While JAMB has the power to set cut off marks for universities, though some schools may have an understanding with JAMB to increase or decrease their cut off marks due to personal school policy. Mind you, Post UTME score is not the same with JAMB UTME score. You may pass JAMB and fail POST UTME.
Ondo State University Science and Technology JAMB UTME cut off mark is 180 and may change depending on school policy. This cut off is only applicable to some departmental courses in Ondo State University Science and Technology as some may require you to score above. Most often, competitive courses are usually the ones with higher JAMB cut off marks in other to reduce the entrance and overcrowd while the non-competitive courses follow the default cut off mark.
Follow Fatherprada on Facebook
- Kaduna State University cut off mark and Admission Requirements
- Ignatius Ajuru University cut off mark and Admission Requirement
- Bayero University cut off mark and Admission Requirements
- FUTA cutoff mark and Admission Requirements
- EBSU Cutoff Mark and Admission Requirement
- University of Jos (UNIJOS) cut off mark and Admission Requirements
- Federal University, Otuoke, Bayelsa Admission Requirement
- Nigeria Police Academy, kano Admission Requirements
- FUNAAB cut off mark and Admission Requirement
- Benson Idahosa University cut off mark & Admission Requirements