On this article, I am going to list Nutrition and Dietetics courses you will study while preparing you to be a Nutrition and Dietetics graduate. Normally, a course outline should contain; course name, course description, course hours etc… but I am going to skip that information.
I will only list out the course names excluding GST Courses and those courses with part II and III to avoid too much information and there is no guarantee that the listed subjects (courses) here will be fully covered in your school except for Nigeria Universities.
Nevertheless, you will study 97% of Nutrition and Dietetics courses listed here.
The following are the list of Nutrition and Dietetics Courses
- Assessment of Nutritional Status
- Clinical Nutrition
- Community Nutrition
- Diet Therapy
- Food Commodities
- Food Preparation and Management
- Human Nutrition
- Human Physiology
- Institutional and Personnel Management in Food Service
- Institutional Food Production and Management
- International Nutrition
- Introduction to Human Nutrition and Dietetics
- Nutrition and Microbiology Interface
- Nutrition Education
- Nutrition in Disease
- Nutrition Planning and Food Economic
- Nutritional Biochemistry
- Public Health Nutrition
- Recipe Development and Evaluation
You should read this also;