This page contains 2020/2021 official WAEC and JAMB subject combination (admission requirements) to study Early Childhood Care Education and the list of College of Education offering the Course.
|Course||Early Childhood Care Education|
|Cut off mark||Varies|
On this page, I will guide you on the required College of Education O level subject combination to study Early Childhood Care Education. if you are a returning visitor, you can skip reading repetitive paragraphs.
This page literally covers answers to questions related to O level and A-level admission requirement. That is the O level / WAEC subject combination (requirements), JAMB UTME subject combination (requirements), and the list of College of Education offering Early Childhood Care Education. In other to help you avoid having difficulties with getting admission in Nigeria higher institutions, we have some post that will be of benefit to you. You can ignore.
- The required documents for admission into Nigeria universities
- How to gain admission easily into Nigeria Universities
- Nigeria University Guides
- How to study online course and earn a degree
- Study abroad for free through scholarships
WAEC subject combination (requirements) for Early Childhood Care Education
You’re expected to have at least 5 credits on the required WAEC subject combination needed to study Early Childhood Care Education in Nigeria polytechnics. You must have Credit Pass in the subject for which you intends to make your chosen Teaching Subject. This subject combination is also applicable to other O’level exams such as NECO AND GCE. The required WAEC subject combination to study Early Childhood Care Education in the College of Education must include:
- English Language
These listed subjects are compulsory for anyone writing WAEC and other O level examinations. I will advise you to include a Language in your O level subjects. For the record, if you are one of those students seeking admission into any College of Education in Lagos State, then Yoruba Language is compulsory. So now that you know the compulsory O level subject requirement to study Early Childhood Care Education, let also look at JAMB UTME.
JAMB UTME subject combination (requirements) for Early Childhood Care Education
Before we consider the list of College of Education offering Early Childhood Care Education, let see the compulsory JAMB subjects for Early Childhood Care Education that you must register (English must be included because it is compulsory even though it may not be listed among the JAMB subjects below), and I will honestly advise you to aim for a score of 150 so that you can easily gain admission into any College of Education. Read how to answer and pass JAMB once.
Please note– English Language is compulsory. If Mathematics is not listed among the Jamb subject on this post, then Mathematics is not compulsory for this course. JAMB is not the only option to gain admission into Nigerian Institutions to study Early Childhood Care Education. If you’re having troubles with JAMB UTME, maybe it’s time you pass through IJBM, JUBEB, ND, HND or Predegree.
- English Language and any other three subjects
I want you to read this
- How to Study Effectively in University and College
- Administrative Structure of Nigerian Universities
- Punishment/Penalties for Examination Malpractice
If you have your O level result already and the subjects you have is not the same with the O level subject combinations to study Early Childhood Care Education in College of Education, don’t give up. You should consider other Early Childhood Care Education similar courses in related courses.
You can also study online with a foreign university right from your bedroom or apply for a scholarship to study abroad. Education is now a choice. And please before you make a decision on which College of Education to choose, please read useful guides on how to choose a course.
You can also use any of the listed certificate gain admission into College of Education to study Early Childhood Care Education without WAEC. The main requirement is 5 Credits passes in any of the following certificates:
- Grade II Teachers’ Certificate (TC-II)
- Pivotal Teachers’ Certificate (PTC)
- National Examination Council (NECO-SSCE)
- General Certificate Examination (GCE)
- National Business and Technical Examination Board (NABTEB) Certificate
- Higher Islamic Studies Certificate (HISC)
- Teachers with Five (5) Years of Teaching Experience without the number of Credit passes mentioned above can be considered.
These are the list of College of Education offering Early Childhood Care Education:
- Adeyemi College of Education
- College of Education, Agbor
- Cross River State College of Education, Akamkpa,
- College of Education, Akwanga
- Akwa-Ibom State College of Education, Afaha-Nsit
- Annur Institute for Islamic Education, Kano, Kano State
- Abia State College of Education (Technical), Arochukwu
- College of Education, Azare
- Apa College of Education, Benue State
- Bethel College of Education, Ijare, Ondo State
- College of Education, Billiri, Gombe State
- CCollege of Education, Oro, Oro, Kwara StateNA
- Diamond College of Education, Aba, Abia State
- Emmanuel Alayande College of Education, Oyo State
- Ebenezer College of Education, Edda, Ebonyi State
- Federal College of Education, Osiele, Abeokuta
- Federal College of Education, Kano
- Federal College of Education, Katsina
- Federal College of Education, Okene
- Federal College of Education, Obudu
- Federal College of Education, Pankshin
- Federal College of Education, Yola
- Federal College of Education, Zaria
- Festmed College of Education, Ondo State.
- Federal College of Education (Technical), Omoku
- Federal College of Education (Technical), Umunze
- Global College of Education, Plateau State
- College of Education, Kafanchan
- Jigawa State College of Education, Gumel
- Hope and Anchor College of Education, Suleja, Niger State.
- Kano State College of Arts, Science and Remedial Studies,
- College of Education, Katsina-Ala, Benue State.
- Lessel College of Education, Lessel, Benue State.
- Kashim-Ibrahim College of Educ., Maiduguri
- Federal University of Technology, Minna
- Nwafor Orizu College of Education, Nsugbe
- College of Education, Oro, Oro, Kwara State
- Adeniran Ogunsanya College of Education, Otto/Ijanikin Lagos State.
- St. Augustine College of Education, Lagos State
- Sokoto State University (SSU)
- Alvan Ikoku Federal College of Education
- Biga College of Education, Sokoto State.
- Isa Kaita College of Education, P.M.B. 5007, Dutsinma
- Elder Oyama Memorial College of Education, Cross River State
- Tai Solarin College of Education, Ijebu-Ode
- College of Education, Lanlate, Oyo State.
- Piaget College of Education, Abeokuta, Ogun State
- Royal City College of Education, Otta, Ogun State
- FCT College of Education, Zuba