Washington State University majors and acceptance rate
Located in the Western region of the United States, Washington State University is a nationally recognized land-grant research university, founded in Pullman in 1890. WSU’s statewide system includes campuses in Pullman, Spokane, Everett, Tri-Cities, and Vancouver, with extension and research offices in every county of the state, and a nationally ranked online program.
WSU is well known for its programs in veterinary medicine, agriculture, engineering, architecture, global animal health, food science, plant science, business, human health, pharmacy, neuroscience, communications, biofuels, sleep, business, education, energy.
Is Washington State University hard to get into?
The acceptance rate at Washington State University is 80%. For every 100 applicants, 80 are admitted. This means the school is not selective; not hard to get into. The selection process for students is based on outstanding academic achievement, innovation, and curiosity.
Is Washington State University a good school?
Washington State University is a good school that advances knowledge through creative research and scholarship across a wide range of academic disciplines.
What is Washington State University known for?
Washington State University is known for being a top-tier public research university where scholars strive to make the world a better place by extending knowledge through innovative educational programs in which emerging scholars are mentored to realize their highest potential and assume roles of leadership, responsibility, and service to society.
Is Washington State University a party school?
Yes, Washington State University is a party school.
What major is Washington State University known for?
- Social sciences
- Registered nursing/registered nurse
- Mechanical engineering
- Biology/biological sciences
- Human development and family studies
- Elementary education and teaching
- Marketing/marketing management
- Hospitality administration/management
- Computer science
- Operations management and supervision
- Criminal justice/police science
- Management information systems
- Digital communication and media/multimedia
- Kinesiology and exercise science
- Public relations/image management
- Humanities/humanistic studies
- Electrical and electronics engineering
- Animal sciences
- Geology/earth science
- Civil engineering
- Public relations, advertising, and applied communication
- English language and literature
- Political science and government
- Zoology/animal biology
- Apparel and textiles
- Chemical engineering
- Sport and fitness administration/management
- Construction engineering technology/technician
- Architectural and building sciences/technology
- International business/trade/commerce
- Applied mathematics
- Econometrics and quantitative economics
- Biological and physical sciences
- Interior design
- Business administration and management
- Broadcast journalism
- Materials engineering
- Agricultural production operations
- Agronomy and crop science
- Bioengineering and biomedical engineering
- Spanish language and literature
- Audiology/audiologist and speech, language pathology/pathologist
- Computer software engineering
- Fine/studio arts
- Athletic training/trainer
- Public policy analysis
- Exercise physiology
- Food science
- Computational science
- Entrepreneurship/entrepreneurial studies
- Landscape architecture
- Computer engineering
- Computer and information sciences
- Technical and scientific communication
- Agribusiness/agricultural business operations
- Agricultural teacher education
- Agricultural and horticultural plant breeding
- Ethnic, cultural minority, gender, and group studies
- Music performance
- Mass communication/media studies
- Plant nursery operations and management
- Physical sciences
- AgroEcology and sustainable agriculture
- Asian studies/civilization
- Chinese language and literature
- Japanese language and literature
- Turf and turfgrass management
- Women’s studies
- Health teacher education
- French language and literature
- Biomedical sciences
- International relations and affairs
- Music theory and composition