UMM Scholarship program for International students (Bachelor, Master and Doctorate program)
Asian and African Students Scholarship (AASS)
|Eligible Country||Asian and African Students|
This year, if you want to travel abroad and study for free, you shouldn’t miss any chance with the Asian and African Students Scholarship (AASS) assisted by the University of Muhammadiyah Malang.
This scholarship opportunity is meant for people from developing countries, particularly those countries located in Asia and Africa, to undertake full-time undergraduate, master’s, and postgraduate study in certain study programs at the University of Muhammadiyah Malang.
About University of Muhammadiyah Malang (UMM)
University of Muhammadiyah Malang (UMM) is a place for learning, research, and community service that consistently spreads positive energy to a broad audience. Since 1964, UMM has continued to contribute to and serve the Nation.
In every generation, UMM becomes a dream lighter, raises aspirations, and gives birth to future leaders. Along with the spirit of Independent Learning, UMM students were given the freedom to develop themselves in academic and non-academic realms according to their interests.
Benefits of the University of Muhammadiyah Malang Asian and African Students Scholarship
The scholarship benefits generally include full tuition fees (Including the registration costs, examination, orientation, and laboratories). Year of study (N + 1 year):
- Undergraduate program (4 years for undergraduate program + 1 year for Indonesian language class).
- Master program (2 years for master program + 1 year for Indonesian language class).
- Doctorate program (3 years for doctorate program+ 1 year for Indonesian language class).
- Applicants must be a maximum of 23 years or age on August 15, 2022, for Bachelor’s program
- Be a maximum of 35 years of age on August 15, 2022, for masters and doctorate programs.
- Be a citizen of Asian or African countries. (It is intended for other continents in Specific numbers).
- Be able to provide the health certificate declared by doctors or hospitals registered in their respective countries.
- Not be a citizen of Indonesia, hold permanent residency in Indonesia or be applying for a visa to live in Indonesia permanently.
- Not be a permanent or impermanent worker in Indonesia while studying.
- After completing the scholarship programs, it is expected to come back to their home
Documents Required for Application
- Submitting the Character and Penal Clearance certificate from the local police in their home country (such as a court clearance certificate).
- Latest passport size photos.
- Copy of academic documents showing academic qualifications and other supporting documents, as well as translations (official and legalized) in English. Such as academic certificates, academic transcripts, recommendation letters, and other documents.
- Submit a motivation letter.
- Submit a recommendation letter.
- Submit a copy of the birth certificate and Passport.
- Submit the security vetting.
How to Apply
For more details, visit the UMM website