Fully Funded MasterCard Foundation Scholars 2020 Program at AUB For Africans
Eligibility and Admission Criteria for MasterCard Foundation Scholars 2020
- Nationals of Africa
- Nationals of Lebanon
- Refugee and displaced living in Lebanon
- Academic promise
- Financial disadvantage
- Leadership potential
- Desire to give back and go back to one’s community
Undergraduates application Mastercard Foundation Scholars Program
- For students interested in applying for undergraduate studies under the Mastercard Foundation Scholars Program, please note that this year we will be shortlisting candidates through the Financial Aid Office. A limited number of students will be selected based on the same criteria. Thus, students who apply as regular students to AUB and submit a Financial Aid application will be considered for shortlisting.
- For more info send an email on email@example.com
Graduates application for Mastercard Foundation Scholars Program
- Complete the AUB Online Graduate Application Form after creating an account.
- Upload supporting documents as per the requirements indicated on the online application.
- Once you reach the Mastercard Foundation Scholars Program box in the application, click on “Apply” in order to receive the financial survey link specific to this scholarship that needs to be filled and submitted before the application deadline.
Mastercard Foundation Scholars Program Applications for Fall 2022 are open!
Did you miss this application? Don’t worry. Learn how to create Google alert here and never miss the next application update.