Last Updated on
Bayero University is one of the institutions in Nigeria approved by NUC to offer various medical courses for undergraduates and graduate students. Student seeking for admission into level 100 to study Medical courses in Bayero University must sit for the University Matriculation Examination and obtain the minimum score of 200 in Biology, Chemistry, Physics and Use of English.
Such candidates will also be required to sit and pass the Bayero University Post UTME test to meet the matriculation requirement.
Candidates seeking for Direct Entry admission will be required to have a minimum of 12 points from IJMB. Students with a Bachelor Degree in basic science are also eligible to apply for direct entry admission.
Prospective students for the 6-year Dentistry Degree program at Bayero University Kano will be required to have a minimum of five passes at credit level in the senior secondary school certificate examination(SSCE) or West African school certificate examination(WAEC) or Equivalent including Biology, Physics, Mathematics and English.
These are the list of Medical courses offered in Bayero University
- Chemical Pathology
- Child Dental Heath
- Clinical Pharmacology
- Community Medicine
- Haematology & Blood Transfusion
- Human Physiology
- Medical Laboratory Science
- Medical Microbiology
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Oral and Maxillofacial
- Oral Diagnostic Science
Get latest student gist when you like us on Facebook
- College of Medicine University of Ibadan Courses
- 10 Courses Offered in PAMO University of Medical Sciences
- 23 List of Medical Courses in Nigeria Universities
- Universities that offer Medical Physics in Nigeria
- 83 list of accredited Medical Schools in Nigeria in 2019
- 87 Courses offered in Bayero University and requirements
- Does University of Abuja Offer Nursing?
- Skyline University, Nigeria Admission and Courses
- University of Ibadan (UI) released cut-off marks for 2019/2020
- 40 Universities that offers Medicine and Surgery in Nigeria