Last Updated on
Universities offering Marketing
So you want to study Marketing… This means you’re a Commercial student but do have what it takes? I mean, it is not enough to know the list of Nigerian Universities that offers Marketing. You also need to know the WAEC subject that you need to study Marketing as well as the JAMB subjects.
Do you? If no, use the search box below to know the subject combination you need to qualify and study Marketing in Nigeria. This the first steps toward studying Marketing in Nigeria universities. You will need other documents too for pre-screening and Matriculation screening.
Your JAMB score, Post UTME score and WAEC Grade will be calculated and the aggregate score is what determine if you qualify to study Marketing. Moreover, those who got their O level result in one sitting have a better chance of getting admission to study Marketing than those using two sittings.
Do you know that Marketing is one of the most popular courses in Nigeria and very competitive in the university? Competitiveness means many students want to gain admission to study this course.
Once a course is competitive, it simply means certain measures are put in place to make sure they limit the number of students they can admit. Such limitation includes high jamb cut off mark, a limited number of admissible students, strict subject combinations etc.
But what is so special about this course… Let me give you a little info about Marketing before you go through the list of universities that offers Marketing in Nigeria.
The Marketing course provides business students with the analytical tools for the following strategic decisions for the firm: which markets and customers to serve, with which products and services, and how it will compete. Students study the management of customers, distribution channels, products and brands, communications, and pricing and the use of information for marketing decisions.
Marketing is a degree which will prepare you for a wide range of careers. Among the reasons why one may study marketing is because you get to build a solid foundation of business skills, not just in sales. If you’re interested in business, psychology or social studies then this is the degree for you. Marketing covers everything from advertising to market research, so it appeals to a wide variety of students. Marketing benefits society in general by improving people’s lives in two ways.
You also ought to know which Faculty this Marketing course belongs to in the university. Marketing course can be studied under diifferent Faculties. Same course but a different approach. Below is a comprehensive list of higher institutions in Nigeria that offers Marketing. If there is a university not listed, please indicate by leaving a comment.
Courses related to Marketing
Use the search box below to get information about these courses
- Business Management
- Actuarial Science
- Banking and Finance
- Secretarial Administration
- Public Administration
Here are the list of universities that offers Marketing in Nigeria:
- Abia State University, Uturu
- Afe Babalola University, Ado-Ekiti – Ekiti State
- Akwa Ibom State University of Technology, Uyo
- Al-Hikmah University, Ilorin
- Babcock University, Ilishan-Remo
- Baze University
- Caritas University, Enugu
- Christopher University Mowe
- Chukwuemeka Odumegwu Ojukwu University (COOU, ANSU)
- Covenant University Ota
- Crawford University Igbesa
- Cross River State University of Science & Technology, Calabar (CRUTECH)
- Delta State University, Abraka (DELSU)
- Ebonyi State University, Abakaliki
- Edwin Clark University, Kaigbodo
- Enugu State University of Science and Technology, Enugu (ESUT)
- Evangel University, Akaeze
- Federal University, Otuoke, Bayelsa (FUOTUOKE)
- Godfrey Okoye University, Ugwuomu-Nike – Enugu State
- Gregory University, Uturu
- Hallmark University, Ijebi Itele, Ogun
- Imo State University, Owerri (IMSU)
- Ladoke Akintola University of Technology, Ogbomoso (LAUTECH)
- Lagos State University, Ojo (LASU)
- Madonna University, Okija
- Mcpherson University, Seriki Sotayo, Ajebo
- Nnamdi Azikiwe University, Awka (UNIZIK)
- Redeemer’s University, Mowe
- River State University of Science and Technology (RSUST)
- Salem University, Lokoja
- Southwestern University, Oku Owa
- Tansian University, Umunya
- University of Agriculture, Makurdi
- University of Benin (UNIBEN)
- University of Calabar (UNICAL)
- University of Nigeria, Nsukka (UNN)
- University of Port-Harcourt (UNIPORT)
- University of Uyo
- Western Delta University, Oghara Delta State
Get latest student gist when you like us on Facebook
- 59 Universities that offer Office Technology and Management in Nigeria
- 35 Universities that offers Business Administration in Nigeria
- 19 Universities that offers Business Management in Nigeria
- 6 Universities that offers Building Technology in Nigeria
- 42 Universities that offers Law in Nigeria
- 23 Universities that offer Computer Engineering in Nigeria
- 15 Universities that offers Music in Nigeria
- 17 Universities that offers Fisheries in Nigeria
- 22 Universities that offer Physical Education in Nigeria
- 8 Universities that offers Information Technology in Nigeria