Last Updated on
Universities offering Archaeology
So you want to study Archaeology… Do have what it takes? I mean, it is not enough to know the list of Nigerian Universities that offers Archaeology. You also need to know the WAEC subject that you need to study Archaeology as well as the JAMB subjects.
Do you? If no, use the search box below to know the subject combination you need to qualify and study Archaeology in Nigeria. This the first steps toward studying Archaeology in Nigeria universities. You will need other documents too for pre-screening and Matriculation screening.
Your JAMB score, Post UTME score and WAEC Grade will be calculated and the aggregate score is what determine if you qualify to study Archaeology. Moreover, those who got their O level result in one sitting have a better chance of getting admission to study Archaeology than those using two sittings.
Do you know that Archaeology is one of the most popular courses in Nigeria but not competitive in the university? Competitiveness means many students want to gain admission to study this course.
Once a course is competitive, it simply means certain measures are put in place to make sure they limit the number of students they can admit. Such limitation includes high jamb cut off mark, a limited number of admissible students, strict subject combinations etc.
But what is so special about this course… Let me give you a little info about Archaeology before you go through the list of universities that offers Archaeology in Nigeria.
Archaeologists work in many different roles and specialisations these includes Museums, Professional and commercial developers, forensic investigation of modern crimes or climate change research, surveyor, excavator operation e.t.c
You also ought to know which Faculty this Archaeology course belongs to in the university. Archaeology course can be studied under diifferent Faculties. Same course but a different approach. Below is a comprehensive list of higher institutions in Nigeria that offers Archaeology.
Courses related to Archaeology
Use the search box below to get information about these courses
- History and Archaeology
- History and International Relations
- Education and History
- History and Strategic Studie
Here are the list of universities that offers Archaeology in Nigeria:
- Ahmadu Bello University, Zaria
- University of Jos (UNIJOS)
- University of Nigeria, Nsukka (UNN)
- University of Ibadan (UI)
Get latest student gist when you like us on Facebook
- 6 Universities that offers Building Technology in Nigeria
- 8 Universities that offers Information Technology in Nigeria
- 5 Universities that offers Fine Art in Nigeria
- 15 Universities that offers Music in Nigeria
- Universities that offer Cyber Security Science in Nigeria
- 4 Universities that offer Telecommunication Engineering in Nigeria
- 13 Universities that offers Fisheries and Aquaculture in Nigeria
- 7 Universities that offer Human Resources Management in Nigeria
- Universities in Nigeria that offer Neurosurgery
- 9 Universities that offer Food Science and Technology in Nigeria