Last updated on August 22, 2020 by The Counselor
How to Take A Screen Capture Windows 10
There are different ways to take a screen capture on Windows 10. If you what you are looking for is a screen recorder, that is, capturing recording screen activities, check out screen recorder for Windows 10. On this post, I will share with you how to use easily screen capture on Windows 10.
This simple tutorial is not meant for students alone, anyone who uses the computer may sometimes be required to use the use of Screen capture functionality to complete an action and probably the single most important piece of data you can provide towards resolving an issue.
This short guide is necessary because there are more than 700 million devices running on Windows 10, including PCs, tablets, phones, and even Xbox One consoles and little wonder why Windows 10 operating system is now the most popular desktop OS in the world.
Screen capture is one of the most important tools in Windows 10. With this tool, you can show someone exactly what you want them to know, rather than relying solely on spoken words or text messages. This means you are able to communicate more clearly by using the Windows 10 screen capture functionality. Screen capture on Windows 10 makes it easy to report on-screen problems and capture images where right-click button is disabled.
- To make a screen capture, you should search for Snipping Tool on your Windows 10.
- Select Snipping Tools from the list.
- On the Snipping Tool, select New which is visible at the top menu of the dialogue box.
- Your mouse cursor will change to a cross sign when you click New as seen on the image above as.
- Left-click on the mouse without removing your hand and drag the mouse to the select (default is rectangular) specific area of the screen you wish to capture.
- If the screen capture content is not straight or in different places on the screen, you can change the mode to Free-form Snip
- When you are done selecting the area of the screen you wish to capture on Windows 10, you can release your hand from the left button.
- As soon as you release the left click button, another box will pop up showing the capture screen. At the same box, click the save menu to save the captured screen on your computer… You can choose to save the capture screen as a JPEG or PNG.
This is just the basic thing you should know about Snipping Tool screen capture on windows 10. You can explore more option such as Highlighter, Pen, Delay before capture. Send via email, Eraser, direct edit with PaintFollow Fatherprada on Facebook for Guides