University of Arkansas majors and acceptance rate
Located in the South region of the United States, the University of Arkansas is Arkansas’ only R1 research institution and is the flagship land-grant campus of the U of A System. The school provide an internationally competitive education for undergraduate and graduate students in more than 200 academic programs and contribute more than $2.2 billion in economic impact to the state of Arkansas. The Carnegie Foundation classifies the U of A among the top 3 percent of colleges and universities in America with the highest level of research activity. U.S. News & World Report ranks the University of Arkansas among its top American public research universities.
Is the University of Arkansas hard to get into?
The acceptance rate at the University of Arkansas is 78%. For every 100 applicants, 78 are admitted. This means the school is not selective; not hard to get into. You have a great chance of getting accepted if you meet the University of Arkansas’s requirements for GPA, SAT/ACT scores, and other application components.
Is the University of Arkansas a good school?
The University of Arkansas is a good school that maintains a low student-to-faculty ratio that promotes personal attention and close mentoring to provide all students with life-changing opportunities.
What is the University of Arkansas known for?
The University of Arkansas is known for being the state’s only Tier One research institution, consistently ranked among the nation’s best college values by many publications and has some of the top programs in the nation. The University of Arkansas is also known for being the home of the founding chapter of Chi Omega sorority.
Is the University of Arkansas a party school?
Yes, the University of Arkansas is a party school.
What major is the University of Arkansas known for?
- Marketing/marketing management
- Registered nursing/registered nurse
- Biology/biological sciences
- Logistics, materials, and supply chain management
- Speech communication and rhetoric
- Business administration and management
- Health and physical education/fitness
- Political science and government
- Mechanical engineering
- Parks, recreation and leisure studies
- Management science
- Civil engineering
- Criminal justice/safety studies
- Chemical engineering
- Computer science
- Agribusiness/agricultural business operations
- Apparel and textiles
- Bioengineering and biomedical engineering
- Public health
- Industrial engineering
- Human development and family studies
- Audiology/audiologist and speech, language pathology/pathologist
- Social work
- English language and literature
- Animal sciences
- Foods, nutrition, and wellness studies
- Electrical and electronics engineering
- Elementary education and teaching
- International relations and affairs
- Art/art studies
- Kindergarten/preschool education and teaching
- Music performance
- Business/managerial economics
- Spanish language and literature
- Poultry science
- International business/trade/commerce
- Computer and information sciences
- Computer engineering
- Agricultural and extension education services
- Multi, /interdisciplinary studies
- Environmental science
- Biological/biosystems engineering
- Human resources development
- Food science
- Design and visual communications
- Special education and teaching
- Interior design
- Geology/earth science
- Drama and dramatics/theatre arts
- Ornamental horticulture
- French language and literature
- German language and literature
- Technical teacher education
- Arabic language and literature
- Classics and classical languages, literatures, and linguistics
- Agronomy and crop science
- Landscape architecture
- Family and consumer sciences/human sciences
- Retail management
- American/united states studies/civilization
- Art teacher education
- Art history, criticism and conservation