Last Updated on
How to get and apply for NNPC/TOTAL Scholarship 2019-2020 easily
I get a lot of questions on how to get scholarships to study abroad. Some student would not even bother to mention scholarship. All they ask is “I want to study but I don’t have money”. Anyway, I have no problem with such a question. On this post and I am going to show you HOW to apply for NNPC/TOTAL scholarship easily. The question I have for you is this, how prepared are you? Do you have a good idea of what Scholarship is all about?
Quickly let me tell you about the NNCP Scholarship Programme because it is one of the most generous scholarships for Nigerian students available today. Applicants facing financial difficulties are encouraged to apply for NNPC/TOTAL scholarships, to enable them to study at the University. NNPC/TOTAL Scholarship is fully funded.
The primary objective of the NNPC/TOTAL Scholarship Programme is to make education affordable for students for Nigerians students, enabling them to pursue academy dreams and to promote academic excellence and quality manpower development in the Country. Annually (NNPC), and Total Upstream Companies in Nigeria (TUCN): Total Exploration & Production Nigeria Limited (Total E&P Nig Ltd) and Total Upstream Nigeria Limited (TUPNI), together with their venture partners, award scholarships to deserving Nigerian students in the tertiary institutions in the country.
This is one of the many ways TOTAL demonstrates its commitment to the educational development of Nigerian students. It is a part of TOTAL’s rich Corporate Social Responsibility. The deadline for submission of entries for the NNPC/TOTAL National Annual Scholarship is October.
How to Apply NNPC/TOTAL National Annual Scholarship Online
Personal Information: Enter your name, date of birth and permanent home address Upload your recent passport photograph.
Contact Information: Enter your email and mobile phone information. Only use an active email and mobile phone number.
Origin: Enter your state and local government of origin data. You are required to upload a certificate or proof of origin from your local government or state.
University Information: Select your university, course and year of study. You will be required to upload your JAMB/University admission letter.
Result Information: Input your JAMB score or CPGA. You are required to upload your JAMB statement of result and university CPGA. For year two medical students, your JAMB score suffices.
Review Application: Review your application ensure all fields have been correctly entered. Upload all the documents required:
- Recent Passport Photograph
- Certificate or Proof of Origin
- Senior Secondary Certificate of Education (SSCE)
- UTME result
- JAMB/University Admission Letter
- 1st Year Result showing CGPA
Conclusion: Attest that all info given is true. Accept terms and condition. On-screen alert will confirm that you have successfully completed the application. You will receive an email to confirm this too. Apply here
Why you should apply for NNPC/TOTAL Scholarship?
- It is fully funded
Can I apply for NNPC/TOTAL Scholarship?
To qualify for consideration, you MUST:
- Be a Registered FULL-TIME undergraduate in a recognized Nigerian University
- Be a certified 100 or 200 level student at the time of application
- Show proof of SSCE or Equivalent Certificate.
- Show proof of the Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examinations (UTME) score.
- Show proof of Admission letter from the University and Matriculation Number
- Show proof of A-level or Equivalent Certificate (for direct entry students)
- Students with less than 200 score in UTME need not apply
- Students with less than 2.50 CGPA of 5-point scale, or equivalent
- 300 level students and above need not apply
- Current beneficiaries of similar awards from any other Company or Government Agency need not apply
How to get NNPC/TOTAL Scholarship information on time
Most often, students get to know about NNPC/TOTAL scholarships very late and before they know it, the scholarship is closed. Sometimes NNPC/TOTAL scholarship may still be opened but once the scholarship sponsors have gotten the number of qualified students that applied for NNPC/TOTAL scholarship, they will no longer consider other applicants. So it is a must that you are at alert. To be alerted, you must create Google Alert
Now, I am about you to show you get and apply for NNPC/TOTAL Scholarship easily – this means, you won’t have to visit and spend hours on the internet Googling for the information you may never find. Some websites with quality scholarship offers may be buried within the 50th pages on Search engine index and who have that patience to search to that extent.
What I am about to show you is the very thing I tell those who seek my counsel on how to study through scholarship. It is very easy to get and apply for NNPC/TOTAL scholarships through this method. Just follow these simple instructions.
Open your browser and type
You must have a Gmail account to use this alert signup Gmail here
Once the address opened, you will see a page that looks like the first image below. As you can see, I have created 12 alerts.
Go ahead and type in the type of “Latest NNPC/TOTAL scholarship”… As you can see on the image, I typed Scholarship in Canada. That’s not all. Check step 3
If you check step 2 image, besides the Create alert button, there is a Show option.
Click on the Show options and you will see a drop like an image below.
I chose Nigeria as my region which simply means I’m living in Nigeria and I want an alert for NNPC/TOTAL scholarship in Nigeria. Any scholarship alert I receive in my Gmail will be a NNPC/TOTAL scholarship. After the setup, click Create alert.
You will start receiving messages as soon as NNPC/TOTAL scholarships available for Nigerian students. You see, very easy. No need for time-consuming searching of the internet.
Get latest student gist when you like us on Facebook
- How to get and apply for Unicaf Scholarship easily
- DAAD Scholarships for Foreign Graduates in Germany, 2019
- Tianjin Government Award for International Students in China, 2019
- Fulbright Fully Funded Foreign Student Program in USA, 2020
- 2019 Full Scholarships for International Students in Russia
- 66 UNICAF University Undergraduate and Postgraduate Courses
- Universities that offer full tuition scholarship to international student