List of Courses You Can Study Without Physics and the Universities in Nigeria Universities offering such course.

What is science without Physics? In fact, along with mathematics, physics is one of the bases of any engineering training. It consequently plays a key role in improving quality of life. Many fields such as materials science, microtechnology, and biotechnology increasingly depend on the understanding of physical phenomena.

I understand that some of you failed Physics subject in your O levels results such as WAEC, NECO or GCE. The truth is, Physics is a major science subject for every science student but not every science course demand that you pass Physics.

No worries if you are a science student but could not pass Physics. But it’s not ok if you don’t know what to do with your result. You don’t need credit in Physics to study some science courses but you definitely must have a passing grade like D7 or E8.

Some of you are sitting at home for long because you don’t have credit in Physics but I have good news for you. There are science courses you can study without having credit in Physics. It wasn’t easy coming up with this list.

There are over 37 courses you can study without having credit in Physics. Yes!!! This is true but you may never know because you have never been within the four walls of the university. besides, no university in Nigeria will inform you that there are courses you can study without Physics.

Now listen... There are few courses where Physics is not a requirement at all. The list below are courses which must include Physics but you will be given admission if you have a D7 or E8. F9 is not an option. I repeat F9 is not an option.

Please note: What you’re about to read is only a list. Not all University accept E8 and D7 in Physics to study these courses. What I mean is, if 50 universities offer this course, only 5 may admit candidates who did not pass Physics subject in WAEC.

If you’re interested in the complete details like the names of the universities that accept Physics without credit, you must register with N600 to get access. The link to get access can be found below the list.

These are the courses you can study without credit in Physics

  • Agric Extension Services
  • Agric-Economics and Extension
  • Agricultural Economics
  • Agriculture
  • Animal Science
  • Biological Science
  • Crop and Environmental Protection
  • Crop Production
  • Crop Production and Landscape Management
  • Crop Production and Protection – Under Agriculture
  • Crop Production and Soil Science
  • Crop Production Technology
  • Crop Protection
  • Crop Science
  • Crop Science and Horticulture
  • Crop Science and Technology
  • Crop, Production and Horticulture
  • Crop, Soil and Pest Management
  • Ecotourism and Wildlife Management
  • Estate Management
  • Fisheries – Under Agriculture
  • Fisheries – Under Science
  • Forestry
  • Forestry and Wood Technology
  • Geology
  • Home Economics
  • Home Science and Management
  • Microbiology
  • Plant Breeding and Seed Science
  • Plant Breeding and Seed Technology
  • Plant Physiology and Crop Production
  • Plant Science and Biotechnology – Under Agriculture
  • Soil Science
  • Urban and Regional Planning
  • Wildlife Management – Under Agriculture
  • Zoology


Comprehensive details

Agric Extension Services Course

  • Federal University of Agriculture, Abeokuta (FUNAAB) requires at least a pass in (D7 or E8) Physics. Candidates with a pass in Biology must have credit in Agricultural Science. It does not accept Agricultural Science in lieu of Biology.

Agricultural Economics Course

  • Landmark University, Omu-Aran requires credit passes in English, Mathematics, Chemistry Biology/Agric Science with a pass in Physics. N.B. Credit pass in Agric Science must be backed up with at least a pass in (D7 or E8) Biology
  • The Federal University of Technology, Owerri (FUTO) requires five SSCE credit in Physics, Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry, Biology/Agricultural Science and Economics. It accepts a Pass in Physics in not more than two sittings.
  • University of Benin (UNIBEN) accepts Statistics and Further Mathematics. Also requires at least a pass in (D7 or E8) Physics and a pass in Biology for candidates with credit in Agric. Science.
  • University of Agriculture, Makurdi and Michael Okpara University of Agricultural Umudike accept a pass in (D7 or E8) Physics.
Content Locked!! 
Want to see more universities?
Register<strong>Registration fee N600</strong> I have registered<strong>unlock</strong>

Hey! Thanks for reading 37 List of Courses You Can Study Without Physics. If you like what you just read, give us a follow on Twitter using the button below and if you think this post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it using the buttons below. You can scroll down to see more articles that will interest you. 

Looking for something? Use the search box below.

99 thoughts on “37 List of Courses You Can Study Without Physics”

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *