O Level & A Level Requirement – Subject Combination for Agric- Extension and Rural Sociology; including the List of Nigeria Universities Offering the Course, WAEC, NECO, GCE, JAMB UTME, Direct Entry, IJBM, JUPEB, CAMBRIDGE, NABTEB, Course Description and Career Opportunities
- JAMB officially classified this course under Faculty/School/College of Agriculture/Vet. Medicine.
- Probable Degree type – [B. Agric. (B.Sc. (Hons.) B. Tech. (Hons.) B. Agric. Tech.) DVM]
The admission requirement to study Agric- Extension and Rural Sociology in Nigeria Universities includes one or a combination of ‘O’ level results or A-level result if you’re going through Direct Entry. This page will literally answer questions such as WAEC subject combination, JAMB UTME subject combination, Direct Entry requirements, Special consideration (waivers), where you can work with the degree and the required documents for admission into Nigeria universities. If you’re still having difficulties with getting admission in Nigeria Universities, we have some post that may be of benefit to you.
What is O level/WAEC subject combination (requirement) for Agric- Extension and Rural Sociology?
The subjects needed to study Agric- Extension and Rural Sociology in WAEC must contain five (5) credit. This subject combination is also applicable to NECO AND GCE… The O level requirement that is the compulsory WAEC subject combination for Agric- Extension and Rural Sociology must include:
- Biology/Agricultural Science
- One of Geography, Physics and Economics
- A trade subject
What is JAMB UTME subject combination (subject needed) for Agric- Extension and Rural Sociology?
You should aim for a score of 180 – 200 and above in JAMB UTME to be on a safe side (Just an advice) because anything short of that may deny you of Admission/Post UTME. Of course, if you have a score below 180, you can consider College of Education or Polytechnic… Don’t expect JAMB score upgrade. White collar Scammers are everywhere. JAMB UTME subject combination (subject needed) for Agric- Extension and Rural Sociology are
- Biology/ Agricultural Science
- Mathematics or Physics.
What is Direct Entry requirement (that is the required A-level result you need) to study Agric- Extension and Rural Sociology?
Two ‘A’ level passes in Chemistry and one of Zoology/Botany/Agricultu ral Science/Biology, Geography, Mathematics, Physics, Geology, Economics and Health Science.
Just a reminder: Everything you have read so far is a general requirement, it is expedient that you also check the special consideration for this course below. If for some reasons you are not satisfied or cannot meet up with the subject combination above, perhaps you should consider taking a look at Polytechnic or College of Education related course subject requirements. You can also study online with a foreign university right from your bedroom or apply for a scholarship to study abroad. Education is now a choice.
So now that you know the compulsory WAEC, JAMB subject combination for Agric- Extension and Rural Sociology, (which is also applicable to NECO and GCE) as well as A-level result/certificate.
List of Nigeria Universities offering Agric- Extension and Rural Sociology include:
- Olabisi Onabanjo University, Ago Iwoye
- Michael Okpara University of Agricultural Umudike
- Niger Delta University Yenagoa (NDU)
Where can I work with a Degree in Agric- Extension and Rural Sociology?
I believe you now know the subjects required to study Agric- Extension and Rural Sociology. I urge you to also find out where you can work with the degree. Please take your time to read The Act of Getting a Job – so you would know what you’re up against after graduating. Career opportunities will be added when we revisit this page.
The SSCE O level and A-level subject needed to study Agric- Extension and Rural Sociology have been listed above but, some Universities may accept D7 or E8 in some a compulsory subject instead of Credit. And some may accept or reject two sittings. That is combinations of WAEC, NECO, or GCE results. You will know more when you take a look at the special consideration (waiver) for this course if available. Please take note that when you see Check, it simply means the special consideration for this course had been merge with a related course to save space. So it is advisable to click the link or search with the search bar.
- WAEC, JAMB UTME Subject for Agric Extension and Rural Development
- WAEC, JAMB UTME Subject for Agric Extension Services
- WAEC, JAMB UTME Subject for Agricultural Resources Extension
- WAEC, JAMB Subject for Agric Extension and Communication Technology
- WAEC, JAMB UTME Subject Combination for Agriculture
- WAEC, JAMB Subject for Agric-Economics and Extension
- WAEC, JAMB Subject Combinations for Soil Science
- WAEC, JAMB UTME Subject Combinations for Forestry
- WAEC, JAMB UTME Subject for Wildlife Management – Under Agriculture
- WAEC, JAMB Subject Combinations for Crop Production