Last Updated on
O Level & A Level Requirement – Subject Combination for Educational Foundations and Management 2019/2020; including the List of Nigeria Universities Offering the Course, WAEC, NECO, GCE, JAMB UTME, Direct Entry, IJBM, JUPEB, CAMBRIDGE, NABTEB, Course Description and Career Opportunities
|Course||Educational Foundations and Management|
|Qualification||[B. ED/B.A.(Educ.)/B.Sc. (Educ.)/B.Ed. (Tech)|
|Duration||3 – 4 Years|
|Cut off mark||varies|
|Related courses||Educational Foundations and Management related courses|
|Job Availability||Low and Competitive|
This page literally covers answers to questions related to O level and A-level requirement to study Educational Foundations and Management. That is, the WAEC subject combination (requirements), JAMB UTME subject combination (requirements), s, Special consideration (waivers) and the required documents for admission into Nigeria universities. In other to help you avoid having difficulties with getting admission in Nigeria Universities, we have some post that will be of benefit to you. You can always ignore!
- The required documents for admission into Nigeria universities
- How to gain admission easily into Nigeria Universities
- Nigeria University Guides
- How to study online course and earn a degree
- Study abroad for free through scholarships
WAEC subject combination (requirements) for Educational Foundations and Management
The subjects needed to study Educational Foundations and Management in WAEC must contain five (5) credit. This subject combination is also applicable to NECO AND GCE… The O level requirement, that is, the required WAEC subject combination for Educational Foundations and Management must include
- English Language
- The subject of study
- Three relevant subjects.
- A Trade Subject
JAMB UTME subject combination (requirements) for Educational Foundations and Management
Knowing JAMB subjects for Educational Foundations and Management is not enough. You should aim for a score of 180 – 200 and above in JAMB UTME to be on a safe side (Just a piece of advice) because anything short of that may deny you of Admission/Post UTME. Of course, if you have a score below 180, you can consider College of Education or Polytechnic… Please note – JAMB is not the only option for admission. If you’re having troubles JAMB UTME maybe it’s time you pass through IJBM, JUBEB, ND or Predegree.
These are JAMB UTME subject combinations (subjects to write in jamb) to study Educational Foundations and Management
- The subject of study
- Two other relevant subjects
Direct Entry requirement (required A-level result) to study Educational Foundations and Management
Two ‘A’ level passes to include the subject to be offered
If for some reasons you are not satisfied or cannot meet up with this admission requirement that is the subject combination above, perhaps you should consider other Educational Foundations and Management similar courses or take a look at Polytechnic or College of Education related course subject requirements. You can also study online with a foreign university right from your bedroom or apply for a scholarship to study abroad or within. Education is now a choice. And please before you make a decision on which University to choose, please consider
- The Fees
- The Distance
- The Environment
- The Degree Certificate
- Vulnerability to Strike
- Acceptable O Level and A-level Result
- Academic Calendar
These are the list of Universities offering Educational Foundations and Management in Nigeria
- Ekiti State University
- Ambrose Alli University, Ekpoma (with options in Religious Studies ii) French iii) Political Science iv) Educational Administration and Supervision v) Guidance and Counseling vi) Economics Education vii) Geography/Physics Education ii) French iii) History B.Sc (Ed) Degree i) Religious Studies ii) Economics iii) Educational Management iv) Geography/Physics v) Guidance and Counselling vi) Political Science
- Fountain University, Oshogbo
- University of Port-Harcourt (UNIPORT)
Cut-off Mark for Educational Foundations and Management course
The cut-off mark for Educational Foundations and Management varies. You can check these universities JAMB UTME cut off marks here. Educational Foundations and Management is a good course and you can also check the top best Educational courses. This should not influence you. Follow your heart or seek my counsel.
Educational Foundations and Management is how many years course and under which faculty?
Depending on your mode of entry, Educational Foundations and Management is a three to four years course in Nigeria. According to JAMB, this course is under Faculty of Education but may be under a different faculty in some universities.
Where can I work with a Degree in Educational Foundations and Management
I believe you now know the subjects required to study Educational Foundations and Management. I urge you to also find out where you can work with the degree. Please take your time to read Fatherprada’s Career Guide – so that you can have knowledge on how the labour market operate after graduating. Career opportunities will be added when we revisit this page.
The SSCE O level and A-level subject needed to study Educational Foundations and Management have been listed above but, some Universities may accept D7 or E8 in some a compulsory subject instead of Credit. And some may accept or reject two sittings. That is combinations of WAEC, NECO, or GCE results. You will know more when you take a look at the special consideration (waiver) for this course if available. Please take note that when you see Check, it simply means the special consideration for this course had been merge with a related course to save space. So it is advisable to click the link or search with the search bar..
Get latest student gist when you like us on Facebook
- Educational Foundations and Administration
- WAEC and JAMB UTME Subject for Educational Foundations
- WAEC and JAMB UTME Subject for Educational Management
- Study Educational Management and Planning
- Educational / Psychology Guidance and Counselling
- Study Educational Administration and Supervision
- Study Educational Administration and Planning
- Educational Technology/ Introductory Technology
- WAEC and JAMB UTME Subject Educational Administration
- Transport Planning Management and Education (TPM)