This page contains 2023 WAEC and JAMB subject combination for Educational Management, including the List of Nigeria universities offering this course, A level requirements and much more
|Qualification||[B. ED/B.A.(Educ.)/B.Sc. (Educ.)|
|Duration||3 – 4 Years|
Is Educational Management a good course in Nigeria and what is the salary?
Yes, Educational Management is a good course in Nigeria though with limited job roles to explore. There is no standard salary for any job in Nigeria. It depends on where you get the job. Educational Manager salaries in Nigeria range from 117,000 NGN per month to 350,000 NGN per month.
An Educational Management degree is not competitive and very popular amongst students in secondary school. From our records, 37 Nigerian institutions offer this degree course.
So while you are here to get information on the O level subject combination for Educational Management, we also expect you consider the total number of students currently studying Educational Management and the employment rate we will show you below so that you will know what you are up against when you choose to study this course.
We have some student guide articles that will be of benefit to you.
- The required documents for admission into Nigeria universities
- How to gain admission easily into Nigeria Universities
- Nigeria University Guides
- How to study online courses and earn a degree
- Study abroad for free through scholarships
WAEC Subject Combination For Educational Management
In WAEC, NECO or GCE, you are expected to register a maximum of 9 subjects for an Educational Management degree. You can register for less than 9 subjects if you are resitting.
However, you must have at least 5 credit passes amongst the 9 subjects listed below before you can gain admission into any Nigerian university to study for an Educational Management degree.
Remember, the requirement you’re about to read is also applicable to all o level examinations. (WAEC, NECO and GCE). We have painstakingly highlighted (in red) the core subjects on which you must obtain credit before gaining admission. Any subject with blue colour means, a pass is allowed.
If however, you fail one of the core subjects, you should read through each university’s special requirements for this course below to see if there is a university that may accept another subject in lieu of the one you failed. The 9 WAEC/NECO/GCE subject combinations for Educational Management are:
- Civic Education
- Trade Subject
- Christian Religious Knowledge/IRS
- Any Language
If you have your O level result already and the subjects you have is not the same as the admission requirement that is the required O level subject combinations to study Educational Management, don’t give up. You should consider other Educational Management similar courses or look at Polytechnic or College of Education related course subject requirements.
You can also study online with a foreign university right from your bedroom or apply for a scholarship to study abroad. Education is now a choice. And please before you make a decision on which University to choose, please read valuable guides on how to choose a course and university
JAMB subject combination for Educational Management
For this degree, you are also required to register for 4 subjects and English is compulsory. More so, your JAMB score in addition to your POST UTME score will determine the cumulative score that the university will use to decide your candidacy for admission.
You should score 200 or above in JAMB to stand a better chance of gaining admission to study Educational Management. You can still gain admission if you score between 170-190 upward but you do not stand a chance with those who had scored higher. Try out JAMB Admission Simulator.
The 4 JAMB subject combination for Educational Management is:
- Lit. in English
- Economics, Geography/Physics
- English Language
Direct Entry requirement (required A-level result) to study Educational Management
- Two ‘A’ level passes from Literature in English, History, CRK/IRS, Hausa, Yoruba and Igbo with at least a pass in O/L Mathematics.
- NCE passes at the merit level in the subjects listed above.
These are the list of institutions offering Educational Management in Nigeria
- Federal University, Oye-Ekiti, Ekiti State
- Adekunle Ajasin University, Akungba-Akoko
- Adeniran Ogunsanya College Of Education, Otto/Ijanikin, Lagos
- Al- Hikmah University, Ilorin
- Benue State University, Makurdi
- Delta State University, Abraka
- Ebonyi State University, Abakaliki
- Ekiti State University, Ado-Ekiti
- Emmanuel Alayande College Of Education, Oyo
- Enugu State University Of Science And Technology, Enugu
- Fed College Of Education. (Special), Oyo
- Federal College Of Education, Okene
- Ignatius Ajuru University Of Education, Port Harcourt
- Lead City University, Ibadan
- Michael Otedola College Of Primary Education
- Nasarawa State University, Keffi
- Niger Delta University, Wilberforce Island
- Osun State University, Osogbo
- Sokoyo State University, Sokoto
- St. Augustine College Of Education, Akoka, Lagos
- Tai Solarin University Of Education, Ijagun
- Tansain University, Oba, Anambra State
- University Of Benin, Benin City
- University Of Ibadan, Ibadan
- University Of Ilorin, Ilorin
- Veritas University, Abuja
- University of Abuja, Gwagwalada
- Abia State University, Uturu
- University of Calabar (UNICAL)
- Kwara State College of education, Ilorin (KWCOED)
- Fountain University, Oshogbo
- University of Port-Harcourt (UNIPORT)
- Ambrose Alli University, Ekpoma
- Edo State College of Education, Benin
- Cross River State University of Science & Technology, Calabar (CRUTECH)
- Imo State University, Owerri (IMSU)
- Taraba State University, Jalingo (TSUJ)
Educational Management is how many years course and under which faculty?
Depending on your mode of entry, Educational Management is a three to four years course in Nigeria. According to JAMB, this course is under the Faculty of Education
Further Reading on Educational Management Degree
Can I study educational management and policy with English, civic education, literature in English,and CRS
NO you cannot
I have no interesting in studying because I don’t have the brain or more knowledge to further…
If I score less than 200, 190, 170, 150, in jamb, do I still stand a chance.
Can I work it out
Please Can I study educational management with credit in
Literature in English
Yes you can