Last Updated on
If you have previously taken a preview look at courses under Biochemistry and you’re not satisfied then you are right to have come over here for a related or similar course to Biochemistry. Though this post is meant for Nigerian, students from other countries can still find the information they are looking for.
This is a competitive science course with over 100 universities in Nigeria offering it. The admission rate for this course is 49% for those who meet at least the cut of mark in JAMB and score the minimum required POST UTME.
You can check the WAEC, GSCE AND NECO subject combination for Biochemistry here. Now let take a look at the courses related to Biochemistry.
These are the list of related biochemistry Courses
Just because this course are all related doesn’t mean you are qualified to study them. You can click on each course to know their subject combinations. Remember to also consider the career prospective of reach courses list here.
Get latest student gist when you like us on Facebook
- Does University of Abuja Offer Nursing?
- Full List natural science subjects
- About University of Lagos (UNILAG) Diploma and Courses
- College of Medicine University of Lagos Undergraduate Courses
- Quick Info on Lagos State University College of Medicine
- Obafemi Awolowo University College Health Sciences Courses
- UNILAG Official UTME Cut-off Mark & Admission Requirement
- Ambrose Alli University Pre-Degree Courses and Requirements
- 12 Best Science Courses in Nigeria 2019
- How to gain admission into Olabisi Onabanjo University (OOU)