Last Updated on
This page contains 2019/2020 official WAEC and JAMB subject combination (admission requirements) for Estate Management and Valuation, including the List of Nigeria Polytechnics Offering this Course, and much more
|Course||Estate Management and Valuation|
|Duration||ND 2 Years, HND 2 Years|
|Cut off mark||Varies|
|Job Availability||High and Competitive|
On this page, I will guide you on the required O level subject combination to study Estate Management and Valuation. if you are a returning visitor, you can skip reading repetitive paragraphs.
You must be a science student with a good background Science subjects for you to study Estate Management and Valuation in Nigeria Polytechnics, and that’s can only be possible if you meet admission requirements. This page literally covers answers to questions related to O level and A-level admission requirement.
That is the O level / WAEC subject combination (requirements), JAMB UTME subject combination (requirements), Special consideration (waivers) and the required screening documents for admission into Nigeria Polytechnics. In other to help you avoid having difficulties with getting admission in Nigeria Polytechnics, we have some post that will be of benefit to you. You can always ignore!
- The required documents for admission into Nigeria universities
- How to gain admission easily into Nigeria Universities
- Nigeria University Guides
- How to study online course and earn a degree
- Study abroad for free through scholarships
WAEC subject combination (requirements) for Estate Management and Valuation
You’re expected to have at least 5 credits on the required WAEC subject combination needed to study Estate Management and Valuation in Nigeria polytechnics. This subject combination is also applicable to other O’level exams such as NECO AND GCE. The O level requirement, that is, the required WAEC subject combination for Estate Management and Valuation must include:
Mathematics, English Language, a basic science subject and any two from the following: Geography, Economics/Commerce, Physics, Biology, Chemistry, Technical Drawing, Fine Art, Woodwork, Literature, Metal Work, Principles of Accounts and Book Keeping Government
These listed subjects are compulsory for anyone writing WAEC and other O level examinations. I will advise you to include a Language in your O level subjects. For the record, if you are one of those students seeking admission into any polytechnics in Lagos State, Yoruba Language is compulsory for Estate Management and Valuation. So now that you know the compulsory O level subject requirement to study Estate Management and Valuation, let also look at JAMB UTME and Direct requirements.
JAMB UTME subject combination (requirements) for Estate Management and Valuation
The Joint Admission and Matriculation Board (JAMB) is a body responsible for your admission into the University or other institutions. Now I’m going to show you the compulsory JAMB subjects for Estate Management and Valuation that you must register (English must be included because it is compulsory even though it may not be listed among the JAMB subjects below), and I will honestly advise you to aim for a score of 150 so that you can easily gain admission into any Polytechnics. Read how to answer and pass JAMB once.
Please note– If Mathematics is not listed among the Jamb subject on this post, then Mathematics is not compulsory for this course. JAMB is not the only option to gain admission into Nigerian Universities to study Estate Management and Valuation. If you’re having troubles with JAMB UTME, maybe it’s time you pass through IJBM, JUBEB, ND, HND or Predegree. JAMB UTME subject combination to study Estate Management and Valuation must include:
Mathematics and any two of Economics, Arts, Physics, Chemistry, Biology
I want you to read this
- How to Study Effectively in University and College
- Administrative Structure of Nigerian Universities
- Punishment/Penalties for Examination Malpractice
If you have your O level result already and the subjects you have is not the same with the admission requirement that is the required O level subject combinations to study Estate Management and Valuation, don’t give up. You should consider other Estate Management and Valuation similar courses or take a look College of Education related courses.
You can also study online with a foreign university right from your bedroom or apply for a scholarship to study abroad. Education is now a choice. And please before you make a decision on which Polytechnics to choose, please read useful guides on how to choose a course and polytechnics
These are the list of Polytechnics offering Estate Management and Valuation:
- Abia State Polytechnic
- Abubakar Tatari Ali Polytechnic, Bauchi State
- Auchi Polytechnic
- Benue State Poly, Benue State. (BEN-POLY)
- Crown Polytechnic, Ekiti State
- Dorben Polytechnic
- Federal Polytechnic, Ado-Ekiti
- Akanu Ibiam Federal Polytechic, Unwana
- Federal Polytechnic, Bauchi
- Federal Polytechnic, Bida
- Federal Polytechnic Damaturu, Yobe State.
- Federal Polytechnic, Ede, Osun State
- Polytechnic, Offa, Kwara State
- Federal Polytechnic, Idah Kogi State
- Federal Polytechnic, Ilaro, Ogun State
- Federal Polytechnic, Mubi, Adamawa State.
- Federal Polytechnic, Nassarawa, Nassarawa State.
- Federal Polytechnic, Owerri, Imo State.
- Federal Polytechnic, Anambra State.
- Federal Polytechnic, Ukana Akwa Ibom State
- Heritage Polytechnic, Akwa Ibom State
- Rufus Giwa Polytechnic, Ondo State. (RUGIPO)
- The Polytechnic, Ibadan, Oyo State (The Polytechnic, Ibadan)
- Imo State Polytechnic, Umuagwo, Imo State
- Institute of Management and Technology, Enugu State (IMT-ENU)
- Interlink Polytechnic, Osun State
- Kaduna Polytechnic, Kaduna (KAD-POLY)
- Hussaini Adamu Federal Polytechnic, Jigawa State. (KAZAURE)
- Kwara State Polytechnic
- Lagos State Polytechnic, Ikorodu (LASPOTECH)
- Light House Polytechnic, Edo State
- Moshood Abiola Polytechnic (MAPOLY)
- Nigeria Army Institute of Technology and Environmental Studies, Benue State (NAITES)
- Nasarawa State Polytechnic (NASPOTEC)
- Nogak Polytechnic, Cross River State.
- Ogun State Institute of Technology (OGITECH)
- The Oke-Ogun Polytechnic
- Osun State Polytechnic (OSUNPOLY)
- Osun State College of Tech, Esa-Oke (OSUNTECH)
- Plateau State Polytechnic, Barkin-Ladi
- Kenule Beeson Saro-Wiwa Polytechnic, Rivers State
- Temple-Gate Polytechnic, Abia
- The Ibarapa Polytechnic, Eruwa,Oyo State. (TIPE)
- Trinity Polytechnic, Akwa Ibom State
- Edo State Institute of Technology and Management, Usen
- Wolex Polytechnic Lagos.
- Waziri Umaru Federal Polytechnic Kebbi State.
- Yaba College of Technology, Yaba, Lagos State (YABATECH)
- Niger State Polytechnic, Zungeru, Niger State
Can a commercial or art student study Estate Management and Valuation?
No! If you are a Commercial or an Art student, you cannot study Estate Management and Valuation at the polytechnic because it is a pure science course which need a good background on science subjects. To avoid discouragement, you can go for this course if you wish provided you have the required subjects combination in your O level result. If you’re still in secondary school, you may find it difficult to change subjects to fit your desired course during WAEC registration because some schools may go against it.
Now I am confident that you know the compulsory subjects needed to study Estate Management and Valuation in polytechnics. But note this — Some Polytechnics may accept D7 or E8 in some a compulsory subject instead of Credit. And some may accept or reject two sittings. That is combinations of WAEC, NECO, or GCE results. You will know more when you take a look at the special consideration (waiver) for Estate Management and Valuation below if available.
Polytechnic Special Consideration/waiver for Estate Management and Valuation
a) Auchi Polytechnic, The Polytechnic, Ibadan, Oyo State (The Polytechnic, Ibadan), LASPOTEC, Osun State College of Tech, Esa-Oke (OSUNTECH) Kwara State Polytechnic, Federal Polytechnic, Anambra State. and FEDPONEK require credit pass in English Language.
b) Federal Polytechnic, Ado-Ekiti and Kaduna Polytechnic, Kaduna (KAD-POLY) accept Woodwork, Literature in English, Metal Work and Accounts as course requirements. Federal Polytechnic, Ado-Ekiti does not accept Metalwork.
c) Yaba College of Technology, Yaba, Lagos State (YABATECH) requires five credit passes at not more than two sittings which must include Mathematics, English Language, Economics or Geography, Physics/ Chemistry and any from the following: Technical Drawing, Financial Accounting, Biology/Agric. Science, Fine Art, Wood Work, Literature, Metal Work, Principle of Accounts/Bookkeeping, Government.
d) The Polytechnic, Ibadan, Oyo State (The Polytechnic, Ibadan) requires 5 credit passes at not more than 2 sittings. It also accepts Economics, Commerce, and Basic Surveying as part of course requirements. f) Moshood Abiola Polytechnic (MAPOLY) and Federal Polytechnic, Ilaro, Ogun State require credit pass in Economics.
g) Federal Polytechnic, Ede, Osun State requires Mathematics and Economics/Geog. as UTME subjects.
h) The Polytechnic, Ibadan, Oyo State (The Polytechnic, Ibadan) accepts Government, Social Studies and Commerce as part of course requirements.
i) Plateau State Polytechnic, Barkin-Ladi requires O/L credit passes in English Language, Mathematics, Geography and any one from Economics, Biology, Biology/Agric. Sci, physics, Chemistry and Fine Arts.
j) Kwara State Polytechnic does not accept Agricultural Science, Commerce and Accounts.
(f) Fidei Polytechnic, Benue State and Rufus Giwa Polytechnic, Ondo State. (RUGIPO) require five credit passes at not more than two sittings to include a basic science subject, Mathematics, English Language and two other subjects from Chemistry, Fine Art, Geography, Economics, Physics, Biology/Agricultural Science, Government, Technical Drawing and Accounts.
g) Akanu Ibiam Federal Polytechic, Unwana requires four O’ level credit passes to include Mathematics, English Language, Economics, a basic science (Physics, Biology or Chemistry) and any of Geography, Agricultural Science, Technical drawing, Woodwork, Literature, Metal Work, Accounting or Basic Survey. It also require Mathematics and any two of Economics, Physics, Chemistry and Agricultural Science as UTME subject.
h) Fed. Polytechnic, Offa, Kwara State requires Mathematics, Economics and any subject from Physics, Technical Drawing, Agricultural Science, Biology, Chemistry Geography or Building Construction as UTME subjects.
i) Federal Polytechnic, Bauchi requires Economics, Mathematics and two of Physics, Chemistry, and Agric. Science in addition to PRE-ND from any recognized institution.
j) IMO -POLY requires five credit passes at not more than two sittings which must include English Language, Mathematics and Economics or Geography, Physics/Chemistry and any of the following: Technical Drawing, Financial Accounting, Biology/Agriculture Science. It does not accept Art for UTME subject, but require credit pass in English Language
k) The Oke-Ogun Polytechnic and Hussaini Adamu Federal Polytechnic, Jigawa State. (KAZAURE) require credit pass in Economics.
a) Kaduna Polytechnic, Kaduna (KAD-POLY) accepts Mathematics, Economics and any one from Physics, Chemistry, Biology/Agricultural Science, Geography, Commerce, Financial Accounting, Technical Drawing or Fine Art.
b) The Oke-Ogun Polytechnic requires Economics.
c) Akwa-Ibom State Polytechnic (AKPOLY) accepts Mathematics, Economics and any other subjects.
d) Institute of Management and Technology, Enugu State (IMT-ENU) accepts Biology/Agricultural Science.
e) Federal Polytechnic, Nassarawa, Nassarawa State. requires Mathematics and any two of Economics/Commerce, Geography/Agricultural Science, Arts, Physics, Chemistry or Biology as UTME subjects.
f) Federal Polytechnic Damaturu, Yobe State. accepts Geography
Get latest student gist when you like us on Facebook
- 28 Polytechnics offering Hospitality Management and requirements
- 12 Polytechnics offering Leisure and Tourism Management
- 21 Polytechnics offering Health Information Management
- 15 Polytechnics offering Nutrition and Dietetics and subject combination
- 10 Polytechnics offering Chemical Engineering Technology and requirements
- 28 Polytechnics offering Food Technology and requirements
- 2 Polytechnics offering Wildlife and Ecotourism and requirements
- 34 Polytechnics offering Surveying and Geoinformatics and requirement
- 43 Polytechnics offering Quantity Surveying and requirements
- 12 Polytechnics offering Fashion Design and Clothing Technology