Last Updated on
O Level/WAEC subject combination for Glass/Ceramics Technology in Polytechnic must include
Biology/Agricultural Science/Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry and two others from: Biology/Agricultural Science, Woodwork, Metalwork, Technical/Engineering Drawing, Fine Art, Economics Basic Electricity, Geography Further Mathematics Plus a minimum of pass grade in English Language.
JAMB UTME subject combinations for Glass/Ceramics Technology in Polytechnic are
Mathematics, Physics, Fine Arts or Chemistry
List of Nigeria Polytechnics/Monotechnics offering Glass/Ceramics Technology:
Federal Polytechnic, Ado-Ekiti
Akanu Ibiam Federal Polytechic, Unwana
Institute of Management and Technology, Enugu State (IMT-ENU)
Special Consideration/waiver for Glass/Ceramics Technology
a) Federal Polytechnic, Ado-Ekiti accepts passes in Fine Art and Physics.
(b) Akanu Ibiam Federal Polytechic, Unwana requires five credit passes in Mathematics, Physics and/or Chemistry, plus any two or three Physics or Chemistry, geography, English Language, Fine Arts, Economics and Technical Drawing or technical subjects from NABTEB.
i) Akanu Ibiam Federal Polytechic, Unwana requires Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry.
Like Fatherprada on Facebook
- Polytechnic: Admission Requirement for Quantity Surveying
- Polytechnic: Requirement for Architectural Technology
- Polytechnic: Requirement for Surveying and Geoinformatics
- Polytechnic: Requirement for Horticultural Technology
- Polytechnic: Fashion Design and Clothing Technology
- Polytechnic: Estate Management and Valuation
- Polytechnic: Requirement for Hospitality Management
- Polytechnic: Requirement for Civil Engineering Technology
- Polytechnic: Requirement for Mechanical Engineering Technology
- Polytechnic: Admission Requirement for Food Technology