Last Updated on
35 List of courses offered by Federal University of Agriculture, Abeokuta (FUNAAB) and the required documents for admission
Choosing a course in the Federal University of Agriculture, Abeokuta (FUNAAB)
Choosing a course to at the FUNAAB is the first step towards your success as a student as well as being a graduate. There are so many courses listed here with different subject combinations, learning approach and career prospects. Learn more about choosing the right course. If you can’t find the course you’re looking for on these list of accredited courses offered in FUNAAB, you can take a look at universities below because they are nearest the schools.
- List of courses in Delsu
- List of courses in Uniport
- List of courses in Nigeria Delta University
- List of courses in Federal University Otuoke
List of courses offered in Federal University of Agrculture, Abeokuta (FUNAAB)
These list of courses offered by Federal University of Agriculture, Abeokuta (FUNAAB) had been published in good faith. Of course, this may not be all the courses. But be rest assured that all the courses listed here had been accredited by Nigeria University Commission. Any course not accredited by NUC is not listed here and sensible students are forbidden to such courses.
Unfortunately, many students find themselves studying those course and at the end, won’t graduate or complain of missing results. If you think these list of courses offered by FUNAAB is incomplete or inaccurate, do let us know by using the comments below. We will consider your comment for further research and update if necessary.
About FUNAAB school fees:
Many students inquire about FUNAAB schools fees and hostel fees from Fatherprada but the truth is, Fatherprada tries to avoid posting such information on his blog. There are so many websites on the internet claiming to have this information but you must be careful because that FUNAAB school fees and hostel fees are neither true or volatile
Each course in FUNAAB have different school fees and in fact, school fees vary from one level to another. FUNAAB school fees changes and most often, students only get to know about these changes when it is time to pay the fees.
I will advise you not to settle for FUNAAB school fees you see on the internet except if it is available on FUNAAB main website or better still ask someone who is schooling there for up-to-date information on FUNAAB school fees and hostel fees for freshers as well as returning students.
What is Fatherprada’s relationship to Federal University of Agriculture, Abeokuta (FUNAAB)?
In short, Fatherprada and FUNAAB are not related. Fatherprada makes research and shares information amongst students who find interest to study at FUNAAB. Fatherprada’s blog allows you to get answers to questions relating to FUNAAB accredited courses as well as the correct subject combinations for courses. Fatherprada had created this page with the hope that aspiring students will go through the list of the Federal University of Agriculture, Abeokuta (FUNAAB) accredited courses for freshers and make a definite decision.
I’m confused I need help.
Of course, Fatherprada is a counsellor and the aim of this blog is to counsel students. Fatherprada’s wish above all things is that, through his post, you will be able to make a good decision on what to study without reaching out to Him. But if you still feel there is a need for directions on what to study, you can reach out to Fatherprada for assistance. You will pay counselling fees is 600.
These are the list of courses offered in FUNAAB.
Click on your preferred course to know more about it!!!
- Agric Extension and Rural Development
- Agricultural Administration
- Agricultural Economics and Farm Management
- Agricultural Engineering
- Animal Breeding and Genetics
- Animal Nutrition
- Animal Physiology
- Animal Production and Health Services
- Aquaculture and Fisheries Management
- Biological Science
- Civil Engineering
- Computer Science
- Crop Protection
- Electrical / Electronics Engineering
- Environmental Management and Toxicology
- Food Science and Technology
- Forestry and Wildlife Management
- Home Science and Management
- Hospitality and Tourism Management
- Mechanical Engineering
- Mechatronics Engineering
- Nutrition and Dietetics
- Pasture and Range Management
- Physiology and Crop Production
- Plant Breeding and Seed Technology
- Soil Science and Land Management
- Veterinary Medicine
- Water Resources Management and Agrometeorology
What are the documents required for admission screening in Federal University of Agriculture, Abeokuta (FUNAAB)?
You may have chosen the best course from the list of accredited courses available in CRUTECH and pass JAMB including Post JAMB with flying colours but one thing is certain, “screening”. Before you can become a student of the Federal University of Agriculture, Abeokuta (FUNAAB), you must pass through admission screening where you will be required to present certain documents for validation and records. Without screening, you will not be given a matriculation number. And without a matriculation number, you are not a student of the Federal University of Agriculture, Abeokuta (FUNAAB).
These are the primary documents the Federal University of Agriculture, Abeokuta (FUNAAB) requires for admission screening. There may be more, but this one listed here are compulsory
- O level or A level certificate
- Birth certificate
- School Leaving Testimonial
- Local Government Certificate
- Admission letter
- Acceptance receipt
- Personal data form
- More details here
Follow Fatherprada on Facebook
- 33 courses offered in Federal University of Agriculture Makurdi
- 41 List of courses offered by FUTA and other info
- 36 Courses offered in MOUAU and other info
- 36 List of courses offered in FUTO and other info
- 42 List of courses offered in FUTMINNA and other info
- Accredited Courses offered in FUPRE and other info
- 45 Courses offered in Federal University Oye-Ekiti and requirements
- 45 Courses offered in RSUST and other info
- List of courses offered by Federal University Dutse (FUD)
- 34 Courses offered in LAUTECH and other info