Last Updated on
O Level & A Level Requirement – Subject Combination for Education and Computer Science 2019/2020; including the List of Nigeria Universities Offering the Course, WAEC, NECO, GCE, JAMB UTME, Direct Entry, IJBM, JUPEB, CAMBRIDGE, NABTEB, Course Description and Career Opportunities
|Course||Education and Computer Science|
|Qualification||[B. ED/B.A.(Educ.)/B.Sc. (Educ.)/B.Ed. (Tech)|
|Duration||3 – 4 Years|
|Cut off mark||varies|
|Related courses||Education and Computer Science related courses|
|Job Availability||Low and Competitive|
This page literally covers answers to questions related to O level and A-level requirement to study Education and Computer Science. That is, the WAEC subject combination (requirements), JAMB UTME subject combination (requirements), s, Special consideration (waivers) and the required documents for admission into Nigeria universities. In other to help you avoid having difficulties with getting admission in Nigeria Universities, we have some post that will be of benefit to you. You can always ignore!
- The required documents for admission into Nigeria universities
- How to gain admission easily into Nigeria Universities
- Nigeria University Guides
- How to study online course and earn a degree
- Study abroad for free through scholarships
WAEC subject combination (requirements) for Education and Computer Science
The subjects needed to study Education and Computer Science in WAEC must contain five (5) credit. This subject combination is also applicable to NECO AND GCE… The O level requirement, that is, the required WAEC subject combination for Education and Computer Science must include
JAMB UTME subject combination (requirements) for Education and Computer Science
Knowing JAMB subjects for Education and Computer Science is not enough. You should aim for a score of 180 – 200 and above in JAMB UTME to be on a safe side (Just a piece of advice) because anything short of that may deny you of Admission/Post UTME. Of course, if you have a score below 180, you can consider College of Education or Polytechnic… Please note – JAMB is not the only option for admission. If you’re having troubles JAMB UTME maybe it’s time you pass through IJBM, JUBEB, ND or Predegree.
These are JAMB UTME subject combinations (subjects to write in jamb) to study Education and Computer Science
Direct Entry requirement (required A-level result) to study Education and Computer Science
Two ‘A’ level passes including Physics or Chemistry.
If for some reasons you are not satisfied or cannot meet up with this admission requirement that is the subject combination above, perhaps you should consider other Education and Computer Science similar courses or take a look at Polytechnic or College of Education related course subject requirements. You can also study online with a foreign university right from your bedroom or apply for a scholarship to study abroad or within. Education is now a choice. And please before you make a decision on which University to choose, please consider
- The Fees
- The Distance
- The Environment
- The Degree Certificate
- Vulnerability to Strike
- Acceptable O Level and A-level Result
- Academic Calendar
These are the list of Universities offering Education and Computer Science in Nigeria
- Bauchi State University, Gadau
- Bauchi State University, Gadau
- Benson Idahosa University, Benin City
- Delta State University, Abraka (DELSU)
- Emmanuel Alayande College of Education, Oyo State Ebonyi State University, Abakaliki
- Ekiti State University
- Federal University, Kashere, Gombe State (FUKASHERE)
- Ibrahim Badamasi Babangida University, Lapai (IBBU)
- Lagos State University, Ojo (LASU)
- Michael Otedola College of Primary Education, Moforiji
- Northwest University Kano (NWU)
- Olabisi Onabanjo University, Ago Iwoye
- University of Port-Harcourt (UNIPORT)
- Sokoto State University
- Tai Solarin University of Education Ijebu Ode (TASUED)
- Michael Okpara University of Agricultural Umudike
- Nnamdi Azikiwe University, Awka (UNIZIK)
Cut-off Mark for Education and Computer Science course
The cut-off mark for Education and Computer Science varies. You can check these universities JAMB UTME cut off marks here. Education and Computer Science is a good course and you can also check the top best Educational courses. This should not influence you. Follow your heart or seek my counsel.
Education and Computer Science is how many years course and under which faculty?
Depending on your mode of entry, Education and Computer Science is a three to four years course in Nigeria. According to JAMB, this course is under Faculty of Education but may be under a different faculty in some universities.
Where can I work with a Degree in Education and Computer Science
I believe you now know the subjects required to study Education and Computer Science. I urge you to also find out where you can work with the degree. Please take your time to read Fatherprada’s Career Guide – so that you can have knowledge on how the labour market operate after graduating. Career opportunities will be added when we revisit this page.
The SSCE O level and A-level subject needed to study Education and Computer Science have been listed above but, some Universities may accept D7 or E8 in some a compulsory subject instead of Credit. And some may accept or reject two sittings. That is combinations of WAEC, NECO, or GCE results. You will know more when you take a look at the special consideration (waiver) for this course if available. Please take note that when you see Check, it simply means the special consideration for this course had been merge with a related course to save space. So it is advisable to click the link or search with the search bar..
Get latest student gist when you like us on Facebook
- WAEC and JAMB UTME Subject for Computer Education
- Study Mathematics / Computer Science Education
- Study Statistics / Computer Science Education
- WAEC and JAMB UTME Subject for Education and Science
- Requirement to Study Agricultural Science and Education
- Study Library and Information Science – Under Education
- WAEC and JAMB Subject for Education and Integrated Science
- Study Pre-Primary and Primary Education
- WAEC and JAMB UTME Subject for Technical Education
- Study Vocational and Technical Education