Last Updated on
O Level & A Level Requirement – Subject Combination for Glass Design 2020/2021; including the List of Nigeria Universities Offering the Course, WAEC, NECO, GCE, JAMB UTME, Direct Entry, IJBM, JUPEB, CAMBRIDGE, NABTEB, Course Description and Career Opportunities
|Qualification||B. Eng., B.Sc., B. Tech., B. Arc|
|Duration||3 – 4 Years|
|Cut off mark||180|
|Related courses||Glass Design related courses|
|Job Availability||High and Competitive|
You must be a science student to study Glass Design in Nigeria Universities, and that’s can only be possible if you meet admission requirements. This page literally covers answers to questions related to O level and A-level requirement.
That is, the WAEC subject combination (requirements), JAMB UTME subject combination (requirements), s, Special consideration (waivers) and the required documents for admission into Nigeria universities. In other to help you avoid having difficulties with getting admission in Nigeria Universities, we have some post that will be of benefit to you. You can always ignore!
- The required documents for admission into Nigeria universities
- How to gain admission easily into Nigeria Universities
- Nigeria University Guides
- How to study online course and earn a degree
- Study abroad for free through scholarships
WAEC subject combination (requirements) for Glass Design
The subjects needed to study Glass Design in WAEC must contain five (5) credit. This subject combination is also applicable to NECO AND GCE… The O level requirement, that is, the required WAEC subject combination for Glass Design must include
- English Language
- Fine Art
- Spinning; Weaving; Surface Design and Printing; Bleaching, Dyeing and Finishing; Ceramics; Graphic Design; Graphic Printing; Decorative Painting, Spray Painting, Lining, Sign & Design, Wall Hanging, Colour Mixing/Matching and Glazing, Building/Engineering Drawing, General Wood Work.
- A trade subject
JAMB UTME subject combination (requirements) for Glass Design
Knowing JAMB subjects for Glass Design is not enough. You should aim for a score of 180 – 200 and above in JAMB UTME to be on a safe side (Just a piece of advice) because anything short of that may deny you of Admission/Post UTME. Of course, if you have a score below 180, you can consider College of Education or Polytechnic… Please note – JAMB is not the only option for admission. If you’re having troubles JAMB UTME maybe it’s time you pass through IJBM, JUBEB, ND or Predegree.
These are JAMB UTME subject combinations (subjects to write in jamb) to study Glass Design
Direct Entry requirement (required A-level result) to study Glass Design
(i) ‘A’ level passes in Two of Fine Arts, Chemistry, Mathematics, and Physics.
(ii) ND in Glass Design or Glass Technology or Fine Art at Credit level
If for some reasons you are not satisfied or cannot meet up with this admission requirement that is the subject combination above, perhaps you should consider other Glass Design similar courses or take a look at Polytechnic or College of Education related course subject requirements. You can also study online with a foreign university right from your bedroom or apply for a scholarship to study abroad. Education is now a choice. And please before you make a decision on which University to choose, please consider
- The Fees
- The Distance
- The Environment
- The Degree Certificate
- Vulnerability to Strike
- Acceptable O Level and A-level Result
- Academic Calendar
These are the list of Universities offering Glass Design in Nigeria
According to 2020/2021 JAMB Brochure, only Ahmadu Bello University, Zaria offers Glass Design
Cut-off Mark for Glass Design course
The cut-off mark for Glass Design 180. You can check these universities JAMB UTME cut off marks here. Glass Design is a good course and you can also check the top best engineering courses. This should not influence you. Follow your heart or seek my counsel.
Glass Design is how many years course and under which faculty?
Depending on your mode of entry, Glass Design is a three to four years course in Nigeria. According to JAMB, this course is under Faculty of Agriculture but may be under a different faculty in some universities.
Where can I work with a Degree in Glass Design
I believe you now know the subjects required to study Glass Design. I urge you to also find out where you can work with the degree. Please take your time to read The Act of Getting a Job – so you would know what you’re up against after graduating. Career opportunities will be added soon.
The SSCE O level and A-level subject needed to study Glass Design have been listed above. Some Universities may accept D7 or E8 in some a compulsory subject instead of Credit. And some may accept or reject two sittings. That is combinations of WAEC, NECO, or GCE results. You will know more when you take a look at the special consideration (waiver) for this course if available. Please take note that when you see Check, it simply means the special consideration for this course had been merge with a related course to save space. So it is advisable to click the link or search with the search bar..
Get latest student gist when you like us on Facebook
- WAEC and JAMB Subject Combinations for Industrial Design
- WAEC and JAMB Subject Combinations for Fine and Industrial Arts
- WAEC and JAMB Subject Combination for Visual Art and Technology
- WAEC and JAMB Subject Combinations for Fine Art under Engineering
- Study Textile Science and Technology – Under Engineering
- WAEC and JAMB Subject Combinations for Fine and Applied Arts
- WAEC and JAMB Subject Combinations for Land Surveying
- WAEC and JAMB UTME Subject for Surveying and Geoinformatics
- Remote Sensing and Geosciences Information System
- WAEC and JAMB Subject Combinations for Automotive Engineering