Last Updated on
33 List of courses offered in Crawford University of Apostolic Faith Mission and the required documents for admission screening
Choosing a course in Crawford University of Apostolic Faith Mission
Choosing a course to at the Crawford University of Apostolic Faith Mission is the first step towards your success as a student as well as being a graduate. There are so many courses listed here with different subject combinations, learning approach and career prospects. Learn more about choosing the right course. If you can’t find the course you’re looking for on these list of accredited courses offered in Crawford University of Apostolic Faith Mission, you can take a look at universities below because they are nearest the schools.
- List of courses in Redeemers University
- List of courses in Covenant University
- List of courses in Bells University of Technology
- List of courses in Christopher University
List of courses offered in Crawford University of Apostolic Faith Mission
These list of courses offered by Crawford University of Apostolic Faith Mission had been published in good faith. Of course, this may not be all the courses. But be rest assured that all the courses listed here had been accredited by Nigeria University Commission. Any course not accredited by NUC is not listed here and sensible students are forbidden to such courses.
Unfortunately, many students find themselves studying those course and at the end, won’t graduate or complain of missing results. If you think these list of courses offered by Crawford University of Apostolic Faith Mission is incomplete or inaccurate, do let us know by using the comments below. We will consider your comment for further research and update if necessary.
About Crawford University of Apostolic Faith Mission school fees:
Many students inquire about Crawford University of Apostolic Faith Mission schools fees and hostel fees from Fatherprada. I understand this information is necessary in other to avoid a university whose fees is beyond your financial strength. But the truth is, Fatherprada tries to avoid posting such information on his blog. There are so many websites on the internet claiming to have this information but you must be careful because that Crawford University of Apostolic Faith Mission school fees and hostel fees are neither true or volatile.
Each course in Crawford University of Apostolic Faith Mission have different school fees and in fact, school fees vary from one level to another. Crawford University of Apostolic Faith Mission school fees changes and most often, students only get to know about these changes when it is time to pay the fees.
I will advise you not to settle for Crawford University of Apostolic Faith Mission school fees you see on the internet except if it is available on Crawford University main website or better still ask someone who is schooling there for up-to-date information on Crawford University of Apostolic Faith Mission school fees and hostel fees for freshers as well as returning students.
What is Fatherprada’s relationship to Crawford University of Apostolic Faith Mission?
In short, Fatherprada and Crawford University of Apostolic Faith Mission are not related. Fatherprada makes research and shares information amongst students who find interest to study at Crawford University of Apostolic Faith Mission. Fatherprada’s blog allows you to get answers to questions relating to Crawford University of Apostolic Faith Mission accredited courses as well as the correct subject combinations for courses. Fatherprada had created this page with the hope that aspiring students will go through the list of Crawford University of Apostolic Faith Mission accredited courses for freshers and make a definite decision.
I’m confused I need help.
Of course, Fatherprada is a counsellor and the aim of this blog is to counsel students. Fatherprada’s wish above all things is that, through his post, you will be able to make a good decision on what to study without reaching out to Him. But if you still feel there is a need for directions on what to study, you can reach out to Fatherprada for assistance. You will pay counselling fees is 600.
These are the list of courses offered in Crawford University.
Click on your preferred course to know more about it!!!
- Actuarial Science
- Agric Extension and Rural Development
- Agricultural Economics and Farm Management
- Animal Production and Fisheries
- Banking and Finance
- Business Administration
- Computer Science Accountancy
- Crop Production
- Food Science and Technology
- Geology and Mineral Science
- Industrial Chemistry
- Industrial Relations and Personnel Management
- Information and Communication Technology
- Mass Communication
- Mathematics and Statistics
- Physics with Electronics
- Political Science and International Relations
- Public Administration
- Secretarial Administration
- Soil and Environmental Management
- Urban and Regional Planning
What are the documents required for admission screening in Crawford University?
You may have chosen the best course from the list of accredited courses available in Crawford University and pass JAMB including Post JAMB with flying colours but one thing is certain, “screening”. Before you can become a student of Crawford University, you must pass through admission screening where you will be required to present certain documents for validation and records. Without screening, you will not be given a matriculation number. And without a matriculation number, you are not a student of Crawford University.
These are the primary documents Crawford University requires for admission screening. There may be more, but this one listed here are compulsory
- O level or A level certificate
- Birth certificate
- School Leaving Testimonial
- Local Government Certificate
- Admission letter
- Acceptance receipt
- Personal data form
- More details here
Get latest student gist when you like us on Facebook
- 12 Courses offered in Obong University and other info
- 10 Courses offered in Christopher University and requirements
- 26 Courses offered in Redeemers University and other info
- List of courses offered by Dominican University & other info
- List of courses offered in Crown Hill University and other info
- 13 Courses offered in Ritman University and other info
- 15 Courses offered in Summit University and other info
- Courses offered in Wellspring University and other info
- 15 Courses offered in Legacy University and other info
- List of courses offered by Coal City University and other info